- Support by: moori
- Support available in:
- Order number: moorl85622223354
- Manufacturer: moori
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 30 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Source information can be maintained in media management.
- Output as CMS element or in Footer
- Only sources of images that are displayed on the current page
- Covered: Product detail page, product boxes, product listings and image elements in CMS
There are many royalty-free images on the Internet, but there is a small consideration required, which every homepage and shop owner should follow.
With this plugin you can easily maintain the sources of your images in the media management. The sources are compiled individually for each page. For example, if you use three royalty-free images on your category page, the source information is automatically displayed in the footer.
Alternatively, you can display all license-free images in your imprint as a CMS element or use the Twig function in your custom template.
Never lose track of your sources again, safe is safe ;)
Bugfix: Inactive pictures are not shown anymore
General Changes for RC3
Adjustments for Shopware EA2
Release of the first version