Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- -Create banners in your header, that are really visible
- -Promote your USPs in the header
- -Comfortable image upload with the shopware methods you already know.
- -Set the width of the image (full width, or width of shopware container)
- -Set the margin below the image.
- -Define a link for the image.
- -As an alternative to the image, you can show some free to define HTML and CSS, without altering your theme.
With this plugin, you can add an image or html sourcecode above the header of your shopware store,without modifying the template or source files.
It opens an additional space above the shop that you can use for example für an header usp-bar (Universal Selling Proposal)
or an additional message in a picture.
Areas of application are for example:
-Christmas greetings, Easter-greetings
-Promote special offers (discount, special prices)
-Header-USPs above the header
-Additional Links above the header
Setting options:A) General
1. Select if you want to show:
-(or nothing at all)
1. Enter plain html sourcecode in a textbox. Here you can add CSS two, to give styling to your html.
2. We provide example sourcecodes on our website, to help you shaping your own header.
1. Comfortable upload of an image with the shopware-own media-functions.
2. Width of the image (voll width, or width of the shopware-container).
3. Margin below the image (between image and header).
4. URL-Link. So you can link the image to a specific url (for example to link directly to a promotion).
Note: The preview images show examples of the results you may get. The images are not included. The plugin is for now only a technical base. We provide ready to go html and css resources on our website, which you can use, to make your own html header.
We are very interested in improvement proposals and modification-whishes.
Contact us by:
Phone 0049 37200 828894 (German phone net)
You can get more information and video-instructions at our website: www.mindfav.com
Installation manual1. Load plugin at plugin manager.
2. Install plugin
3. Open Plugin configuration
4. Select, which version you want to show: html or image.
Dependent on your selection, you can continue the configuration as follows:
1. Creata an html sourcecode (or copy an example from our website [...] and edit it).
2. Copy the html sourcecode into the textfield.
3. Make sure, you have a backup of the html text you created.
(so it doesn't get lost, when you save the settings, but the session has been lost).
4. Save plugin configuration.
5. You may have to clear the frontend cache.
6. Check if everything is working as expected in your storefront(s).
1. Upload an image
2. Make settings in the additional options.
4. Check if everything is working as expected in your storefront(s).
Confirmation of compatibility to Shopware 6.4.*
Made compatible with Shopware 6.4.1
Made compatible with Shopware Version 6.4.0
The plugin now tests, if the link around the image points to an external url. If yes, the link is extended by rel="nofollow" and target="_blank" Tags.
That was made to go in conformity with the shopware policy for developers.