This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Neti738421175275
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.3.0
- Last update: 28 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Postcode & Radius and countries search
- Access via individual URL path (e.g. “/Stores")
- Detailpages for stores
- Automatic geocoding for locations when manually creating or importing the retailers and stores
- Search the retailer & store title (activated/can be deactivated).
- User location finder
- Search in different
- Import & export store data
- Featured stores (always appear at the top and are highlighted)
- An image can be allocated to one store
- Link to internal pages
- Customizable Google Maps location icon
- POST/GET Paramter - location, distance, country, storeID, storeName
- Google Maps Route Planner
- Filters can now be optionally used via free-text fields in the front end search
- Contact form with captcha and variable fields depending on location
- Locations/Stores can be assigned categories and filtered
- Connection between brick-and-mortar and digital retail
As practical and popular as online shopping is nowadays - with some products the way to the retailer or the branch is hardly to be missed. For example, when it comes to consulting or explanation-intensive products such as technical devices. Nevertheless, most customers first research online before making a purchase decision, which options are available and which product might suit their own requirements - only then does the path to the dealer follow.
Our "StoreLocator" plugin will help you to ensure that you, as the online shop operator, do not lose your customers to the local competition. In addition to the detailed product information online, you can simply provide your customers with a dealer and branch overview, in which the nearest store is displayed to clarify the matter.
Practical features for the best possible shopping experience
As a shop operator, you create your retailers and branches with the "StoreLocator" in the admin, so that you can manage them quickly and easily. The location data of your customers are automatically "geocoded" when they are saved and the dealers and branches you have created are then displayed as a clear list in your shop via "Google Maps".
In compliance with data protection regulations, your customers can of course decide for themselves whether they want their location to be determined automatically or whether they want to enter a direct search for zip code or city. All branches nearby are then displayed in the second step. The design of the input mask and technical details such as the branch radius can be individually defined and implemented here.
With the customer-friendly view, you make it easier to find directions and relieve your customers of their own search for suitable branches, which promotes the active sale of your products. In addition to the pure listing of your stores, you can also use the plugin to link to shop sub-pages or to regional branch offers.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
- Just install the plugin
- make sure you have a valid api key > https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/get-api-key
[#35136] Map-Preview in the administration
[#35134] Shopping Experiences on the StoreLocator page
- [#35421] Fixed visibility bug in Firefox
- [#35419] Add missing snippet
- [#35420] Improve usability when using an invalid api key
- [#35375] Fixed visibility bug in Firefox
- [#35384] Add missing snippet
- [#35376] Improve usability when using an invalid api key
[#35349] Import/export profile added for the stores from SW 5 StoreLocator export
[#35047] Import/export profile added for the stores from SW 5 StoreLocator export
[#35262] Increase limit in the country selection in the administration
[#35261] Storefront Edge/IE Support
[#35234] Increase limit in the country selection in the administration
[#35239] Storefront Edge/IE Support
- [#35072] Import/export profile added for the stores
- [#34944] Import/export profile added for the stores
[#34943] Shopware 6.3 Compatibility
[#32525] Initial release for Shopware 6