- Version 1.0.6
- Last update 26 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from netzperfekt
6.1.4 – 220.127.116.11.0
A blog is indispensable for content marketing, announcements and all kinds of news/announcement.
The plugin upgrades the currently missing blog component in Shopware 6. You can create as many blog posts as you want, of course multilingualism is supported. The blog can be integrated into any layout of the shopping experience via a block.
A blog article consists of a title, (optional) teaser, the content and an optional image. Furthermore, blog posts can be time-controlled (from - to) and SEO is also considered (URL of the blog post, SEO title and SEO description). Blog entries can be assigned to a category.
Products can be assigned to a blog post, which are shown in the detail view in the slider. Three different layouts (small / large image / slider) are available for the display in the overview list as well as in the detail view.
- Blog component for Shopware 6 with different layouts + slider
- Categories and product allocation
- Element for shopping experiences
- Timed control of blog posts, multilingual
- SEO support (URL, Meta Title + Description)
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
- install + activate as usual
- The blog administration can be found in the menu under "Contents / Blog"
- Under "Settings - Shop - Blog categories" categories can be created (optional)
- Create layout in shopping experiences, then add a block element ("Blog", in category "Text & Image"), if necessary adjust block settings
- Change: moved "blog categories" from settings/shop to settings/plugins
- Change: hide pagination when there's nothing to paginate ;-)
- Change: pagination: jump to blog content after page change
- Change: support for social sharing (with our plugin NetzpShariff)
- Fix: display problems in list view fixed-
- Change: show related blog posts in product detail (optional)
- Change: paging in blog lists (set numberOfPosts > 0 in element config)
- Change: better image selection in blog editing
Version 1.0.4- Change: CMS blog element: better layout + background color option
- Change: CMS blog element: slider layout
Fix: prices are shown on assigned products
Image layout: image size can be changed (contain, cover, auto)
- Block and element for shopping experiences (URL /blog not working anymore)
- Different layouts for index and detail view
- Products can be assigned to blog posts
- Blog post can be assigned to categories (defined in shop settings / blog categories)
- Added twig blocks in templates
First plugin version