Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Export order as CSV files
- Configuration of the CSV file (separator, field delimiter, date/time format, number format)
- Orders of a certain period, optionally order items
- Restrictions by order/delivery/payment status or sales channel
- Free definition and order of export fields
- Export via console command
This app creates CSV files of orders for further processing, for example in financial accounting, other programs or for statistical purposes.
The fields and the field order can be freely defined, as well as further CSV settings and the restriction by order status, delivery status, payment status or sales channels.
Optionally, in addition to the orders, the order items can also be exported.
Likewise, an export is possible via a console command to automate operations.
The entire operation is simple and designed to define the settings once and then trigger the export quickly and easily.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Sehr gutes Plugin, sehr guter Support
Verbesserungsvorschläge werden umgehend umgesetzt
Plugin tut was es soll und ist sehr flexibel in der Konfiguration
Schönes Plugin mit gutem Konzept. Auch die gemeldeten Fehler wurden nun behoben, dies ist sehr erfreulich.
Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung.
- Install and activate as usual in the app manager
- Set desired options in the app settings
- Define fields and field order
- Start the export in the dashboard (at the very bottom after the statistics).
Fix: non product-types (e.g. promotions) are exported properly
- Change: added "shipping address (salutation, phone)" to export fields
- Change: added "billing address (salutation, phone)" to export fields
- Fix: order date / correct timezone handling / set timezone in plugin settings
- Change: header field names can be named optionally
- Change: added "product position" to export fields
- Change: added "shipping address parts" (name, street, city, zip, country) to export fields
- Change: added "billing address parts" (name, street, city, zip, country) to export fields
- Version: compatibility with SW 6.4
- Change: added "shipping address" to export fields
- Change: added "shipping method" to export fields
- Change: added "payment method" to export fields
- Change: configurable field delimiter and date/time format
- Change: added "month before last" to export period
- Change: note if no fields are defined
- Change: console line command to execute the export
Initial plugin version