- Version 1.1.0
- Last update 20 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Onedrop GmbH & Co. KG
5.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.7
Extended Shopware Premium Theme
Gusto is a dynamic, clean and functional Shopware Theme which provides a variety of useful and exclusive features to you. It was developed to create a user friendly surface for your customers on all devices and to accomplish the perfect mix of included functionality & a unique and modern look. Whether you are in the food, fashion or furniture industry – Gusto is applicable to all sectors while always highlighting your product perfectly!
Start The Demo here ▶ https://gusto-theme.1drop.de/
The documentation can be found here ▶https://onedrop.gitlab.io/shopware-od-theme-gusto/
- 100% Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Fast Loading Time
- User Friendly
- Unique Design
- Regular Updates
- Applicable to all industries
- Design & functionality work together harmoniously
- Easy to use, no programming skills necessary
- Reviewed and tested
- For private or company use
- Extensive documentation in English and German
- Safely updatable
- Highly flexible
- Seamless integration of in-house plugins possible
Have a look at our Demos and see it for yourself under https://shopware-themes.1drop.de/
Numerous new possibilities – developed just for you!
Free configuration templates
Three design templates have been prepared for you & are ready to go - you can switch between them anytime and benefit from the advantages of all of them!
★ Demo 1 – Food
This template gives you all the prerequisites for a perfect start in trading food online. – Would you like a pretaste?
Start the demo here! https://gusto-theme.1drop.de/de
★ Demo 2 – Furniture
Gusto can also stage furniture perfectly – see for yourself!
Start the demo here! https://gusto-theme.1drop.de/furniture
★ Demo 3 – Fashion
This is your model for a successful fashion business!
Start the demo here! https://gusto-theme.1drop.de/fashion
Extended theme configurability
Gusto also offers you numerous advanced configuration options. Use them to create your individual look and make this theme your own!
- Google Font Integration
- Adjustable display of "offcanvas navigation"
- Fixed navigation bar
- Social Media links in the footer
- Deactivation of the “Home” link in the menu
- Placeholder-image-upload for products with no images
Color and Typography Configuration
Thanks to the extensions you can now easily & individually configure even more color & font attributes with Gusto and apply them to a multitude of additional elements.
You can configure: Theme colours, grayscale, notification colours, base layout
You can configure: Font families, font sizes, font faces, line heights
- Description text in the footer
- Offcanvas navigation on all mobile devices
- Subshop compatible
- More prominent display of the newsletter in the footer
- Modern and clean portrayal of blog listings
- Multilingualism possible
- Collapsible search area in the header
- Mouseover effect in shopping-world elements
- Filters can be placed centrally and in the sidebar
Exclusive Shopping-World Functions
You need a user-friendly surface with an uncluttered structure? Profit from the advantage of being able to create sections and simultaneously enjoy a clean & tidy look!
Your Advantages at a Glance
- User-friendly interface
- Clear distinction of content elements through an uncluttered structure
- Optical enhancement through more color
- Dead-easy configuration
- Clean and tidy look
- Important elements become eye-catchers
The beating heart of Shopware is without a doubt the shopping-worlds feature - but despite all the functionality, there is no way to structure elements and clearly distinguish between content types. The usability and the appearance of the shop suffer greatly from this.
This ends with the Gusto theme: Our extensions make it possible for you to define sections by class for each individual shopping-world element, thereby enabling a clear separation of contents and an optical enhancement of your shop.
★ Create Sections
Structure your content with the application of sections. This greatly increases the user-friendliness of your shop.
Color the background of each individual section using your theme-colors.
★ Fullscreen Mode
Stretch your section across the whole screen to give it more depth & modernness.
In our documentation we lead you through the application of the features and advanced functions of our theme Gusto & offer help with more topics which are relevant to you.
You find the documentation here https://onedrop.gitlab.io/shopware-od-theme-gusto/de/
You Need Additional Customization?
Not a problem! We also implement personal features according to your needs.
Contact us now under: https://1drop.de/de/die-agentur/kontakt.html
If you require help with your Gusto theme, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you!
We are Onedrop – the media agency
With 14 years of experience, we are highly specialised in online solutions of any kind. With the best mixture of high performance technology and unique designs, we also tailor to your specific requests and needs.
Installation via Plugin Manager
- In the Shopware backend, go to Configuration → Plugin Manager
- Log in to your Shopware account
- Go to “My purchases”
- Download the theme plugin
- Go to “Installed” and install the theme plugin
Installation via Folder Structure
- Download the theme plugin using your Shopware account
- Unzip the archive in the folder /custom/plugins
- Open the plugin manager in the Shopware backend
- Go to “Installed” and install the theme plugin
Applying The Theme
- In the Shopware backend, go to Configuration → Theme Manager
- In the theme manager, select the shop/subshop/language shop
- Click on the desired theme (blue border)
- Then click on “Select theme”
- Now you can configure the theme
Version 1.1.0Styled cookie consent
Fix for the Internet Explorer 11
Version 1.0.8Styling fix for the filter bar if it's deactivated using the Shopware backend configuration.
- Added function to activate/deactive two columns category description
- Fixed error in newsletter box
- Fixed styling of paging in listing
Version 1.0.6Fixed error with z-index in offcanvas (Blog and Cart)Added new feature to configure the footer background image (stretch to entire element, show background image or not, image upload and footer-bg color)
- Styling fixes of filter section in category listing and minor restyling
- Fixed not splitted navigation styling
- Moved gusto configuration to new tab
- Added new configuration option to split navigation
- Fixed errors in collapsed offcanvas and navigation
- Restyled navigation on different devices
- Fixed some issues regarding advanced menu
- Added theme configuration to determine on which viewport the offcanvas navigation should be displayed/used.
- Fixed bug in paths to the local fonts
- Configuration template adapted to use local fonts
- Custom font integration extended to use local fonts
- More fonts added to the theme
- Removed unused variables for font-weight
- First version for release