Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Onedrop GmbH & Co. KG
- Support languages:
- Order number: ods5502112983783
- Manufacturer: Onedrop GmbH & Co. KG
- Version: 3.1.4
- Last update: 17 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.4.0 – 188.8.131.52
- Delivery date selection in the checkout
- optional time and/or time slot selection possible
- holidays & operating hours configurable
No matter whether you're a delivery service, local shop or if you just want to offer your customers the opportunity to have a gift delivered on a certain date, now you can.
Configure how long your customers can select a date in the future, which days of the week can be selected and, if necessary, even at what time delivery / pick up should take place.
Custom delivery date for Shopware 6 platform
With this plugin the customer has the ability to choose a custom delivery date within the checkout.
Before using the plugin, several settings need to be configured to fit the needs of your business
1. General plugin settings
Available via Extensions -> My extensions -> "Choose a delivery date within the checkout" -> "..." -> Configuration:
- 1.1 Selectable weekdays: These weekdays are shown as selectable days in the frontend, e.g. select "Monday to Friday if deliveries are only possible during working days" (for one or multiple closed days or holidays, see 2.1)
- 1.2 Time selection in checkout: This setting determines if the user has the possibility to choose a specific delivery time or time slot (Configuration of selectable times - see 2.2). There are multiple modes available:
- 1.2.1 No time selection: The user has no input to select a specific time - only for the date
- 1.2.2 Only time: The user can select a specific time based on your operating hours
- 1.2.3 Only time slot: The user can select a specific time slot based on your operating hours
- 1.2.4 Times slot and time: The user can choose between a specific time or time slot based on your operating hours
- Using no time selection or specific time selection will result in a single datetime value being saved into the database. (Table ods_order_delivery_date, column delivery_date_from)
- Using time slot selection will result in two datetime values being saved into the database (Table ods_order_delivery_date, columns delivery_date_from AND delivery_date_to)
The column delivery_date_to in general is optional
1.3 Number of selectable days into future: The number of selectable days into the future
- 1.3.1 Example scenario A: The order must be delivered in a maximum of 2 weeks. The configuration value is 14 (days)
- 1.3.2 Example scenario B: The order must be delivered today. The configuration value is 0 (days)
- 1.4 Number of offset days into future: The offset in days for a selectable date in the future
- 1.4.1 Example scenario A: Selectable days must be at least 10 days in the future. The configuration value is 10 (days)
- 1.4.2 Example scenario B: Selectable days start from today. The configuration value is 0" (days)
- 1.5. Number of offset minutes into the future - time selection only in case of "today": If the selected date equals the current date, the first selectable time is at least x minutes in the future. If the current time has already passed one or multiple configured time slots, those options will not be selectable.
- 1.5.1 Example scenario A: The delivery hours are from 10:00 - 18:00. The configured offset is 60 minutes. Delivery periods are every hour (see 2.2.4). The user's time is 9:30. In case of time selection (1.2.2 or 1.2.4), the user can choose a time starting from 10:30. In case of time slot selection (1.2.3 or 1.2.4) the first selectable option is 11:00 - 12:00.
- 1.6 Use article availability for earliest date calculation: This option is checking the current basket articles for the shopware articles default "deliveryTime", e.g. "1-2 weeks", and applies the result to the selectable days.
- If you are using other tools or plugins for product availability, this feature may not be compatible with your solution.
- 1.7 Delivery asap default: The asap option is preselected, otherwise the date/time selection
- 1.8 Company time zone: Company time zone that applies to the operating hours in configuration 2.2; e.g. "Europe/Berlin". Check https://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php for more information about PHP timezones.
- 1.8.1 Example scenario A: If the frontend user's browser is using a different timezone, the available time options are automatically adjusted to the user timezone.
2. Custom plugin settings (holidays & operating hours for delivery)
In addition to the general settings in 1 you can select holidays and operating hours (required for time selection options) in a separate configuration menu. The settings are available via Settings -> Plugins -> Custom delivery date:
- 2.1 Holidays & days of rest: Select all days on which delivery should not be available, e.g. national holidays or company vacation. This configuration applies to 1.1.
- 2.1.1 Example scenario A: If delivery is not available during christmas holidays, select the 24th, 25th and 26th of December in the respective year.
- 2.1.2 Example scenario B: If delivery is not available on mondays, you don't have to select every monday in the calendar. Simply leave out monday on the 1.1 day selection.
- 2.2 Operating hours: Operating hours need to be configured for each week day separately. You can configure one or multiple time windows with or without specific time periods for delivery. (See examples)
- 2.2.1 Day selection: Select a day to inspect or edit the operating hours
- 2.2.2 Select start time or specific time: Select a time that defines the first available delivery time for a time window
- 2.2.3 Select end time: Select a time that defines the last available time for a time window
- 2.2.4 Select period: Select a period / interval in which delivery is possible between the selected start and end time (e.g. every hour, every 30 min etc)
- Operating hours are not configurable per timezone, e.g. for multiple company locations. Please check if the provided features fit your business model.
- The operating hours are displayed like a common store hour table below the delivery date / time input fields on the checkout.
- 2.3 Operating hour scenarios:
- 2.3.1 Example scenario A: Operating hours are from 10:00 - 18:00. Configure 10:00 as start time, 18:00 as end time without period. On time selection the user can pick a time between 10:00 and 18:00. On time slot selection, the user can select the time slot option 10:00 - 18:00.
- 2.3.2 Example scenario B: Operating hours are 10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00, delivery possible every hour. Configure the first setting with 10:00 as start time, 12:00 as end time with period every hour, the second setting with 14:00 as start time, 16:00 as end time with period every hour. On time selection the user can select a time between 10:00 and 12:00 or 14:00 and 16:00. On time slot selection the user can select between 4 slot options: 10:00 - 11:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 16:00.
3. Mail templates
The selected delivery date values are made available for the order confirmation mail. To show that value in the mail, use the following twig code. Shopware mail templates can be found at Settings -> Shop -> Email Templates.
- 3.1 English twig template
- 3.2 German twig template
Order detail view
If selected, the custom delivery date will be shown within the order detail view right at the top.
Order listing view
If a user has chosen a custom delivery date, this date will be shown within the listing, If you have a 2nd delivery date (delivery_date_to), the column will show the time slot.
If no delivery date is selected, you'll get the state asap. This will also apply to orders created prior to the plugin installation.
If the custom delivery date is within the past and the order status is still Open, you'll get a overdue notice.
Account order history view
In the order history view, an additional row with the chosen delivery date is shown.
- Added missing closing tag in checkout confirm template
- PHP type annotations corrected
- SQL write operations fixed
- Fixed `ALTER TABLE` statement for non MySQL databases
- Added support for Shopware 6.4
- Recompile Storefront assets to prevent JS errors
- Add configuration for holidays and operating hours for delivery (new administration module)
- Add optional possibility to select precise delivery time or time slot
- Rename database column delivery_date to delivery_date_from in table ods_order_delivery_date
Default date is preselected
Compatible with Shopware 6.3
6.2 compatibility and improvement of required flag
Order is displayed red in the administration if delivery is overdue.
Timeslot selection per weekday
First version to be released