Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: PAYONE
- Support languages:
- Order number: Payon69044615910f
- Manufacturer: PAYONE
- Version: 2.1.0
- Last update: 11 Jan 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11
- The most popular payment methods in one plugin
- automatic credit card type recognition
- free support
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro International etc.)
- SEPA direct debit
- Paysafe pay Later (secured invoice, installments and direct debit)
PAYMENT FOR YOUR SHOPWARE 6 SHOP
Are you looking for the optimum payment solution for your online shop?
We offer you complete solutions for payments in stationary retail, e-commerce
and mobile commerce, as well as in the direct payer area. Our additional
services for a holistic payment processing complete the
offer and increase your payment security, earnings and the service for your customers.
Payment with BS PAYONE will convince you
One solution, one partner, one contract
Simple & efficient. Technical processing and financial services from a single source.
International payment processing
Access to international and local payment methods.
Installation manualThe installation and configuration of our plugin is described in detail in our online documentation:
Version 2.1.0New Features
* new payment method: PAYONE safe invoice
* new payment method: Trustly
* added optional submission of order number in the "narrative_text" parameter. This will show the shopware order number on the customer's bank statement or payment info (depending on payment method). If left out, our internal txid is shown.
* fixed payone_allow_refund and payone_allow_capture custom fields to better reflect the current status of an order. This can help when issuing captures and debits via third party systems
* tested with Shopware 18.104.22.168
- New Payment Method: Prepayment
- New Payment Method: Paydirekt
- Support Cancel-Payment flow of Shopware 6.2
- fixed a bug where existing settings like payment method assignments could get lost after a plugin update
- fixed wrong sales channel routing of PayPal Express Payments
- various smaller fixes
- Compatibility for Shopware 6.2.x+
- tested with Shopware 22.214.171.124
- We had to drop support for Shopware <6.2.0
Version 1.1.0New Features
* Partial Captures and Refunds are now possible!
* UI improvements in Settings (these are now collapsible)
* You can now choose the authorization method for every payment method!
* New payment method: iDeal
* New payment method: EPS
* fixed PayPal ECS button
* fixed translation bugs during checkout
* Better feedback when verifiyng API credentials without active PAYONE payment methods
* fixed a bug that could occur when migrating from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
* Backurlhandling in Shopware 6.2 is currently broken. If a customer gets redirected to their favorite payment method but decides to cancel and choose another one, no PAYONE payment methods are available. We're working on a fix to enable correct handling of this use case.
* corrected encoding of response parameters during PayPal ECS
* Added missing CVC length configs for less used card types
* Fixed a bug where custom fields weren't shown in checkout when using non-default shop languages. We currently support DE and EN and plan to improve this further
* incorporated best practices for Shopware Code Review
First version of the PAYONE Payment integration for Shopware 6.1