Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: piweck Design & IT-Services
- Support languages:
- Order number: Piwec35175431859
- Manufacturer: piweck Design & IT-Services
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 9 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.0.06.4.1.16.4.1.06.188.8.131.52.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.06.4.4.18.104.22.168
- Availability display with an appealing design
- Clear color coding scheme for the different availabilities
- Precise calculation of the delivery day/period
- Consideration of weekends and holidays
- It's possible to show the delivery time in the whole order process
- Availability display
- New: availability indicator in product configurator
- Delivery time display
- Order time limit/countdown
- Holiday calculation is currently supported for Germany and the United Kingdom
Your customers can see at a glance if a product is available and until when it can be delivered. Thanks to a clear and simple display your customer finds out the estimated delivery date and until when he should place the order: "Shipping until [date], if you place your order within the next [time]".
The delivery period is calculated precisely, accounting holidays and weekends. The time of the day of outgoing goods is also considered in the calculation. Your customer knows exactly when the package will arrive.
It's possible to show the availability display in the whole order process, from listing over product detail to checkout. Aside from that, there's an availability indicator built into the product configurator so your customers don't have to click trough all variants to find out their availability.
Take any uncertainty from your customers, lower your amount of returns and reduce support requests about the delivery date.
You can configure the display to meet your needs:
- Set the time of day of outgoing goods for the calculation to be as precise as possible
- You can adjust your country and region, so the correct holidays will be considered in the calculation
- Determine if the earliest or latest delivery date should be shown or if you want to display the whole possible delivery period
- If you want, you can disable the display in product boxes or in the offcanvas cart
For the calculation of the delivery day, the delivery time setting of the product is drawn upon. If the product doesn't have a delivery time set, the delivery time of the current selected shipping method is drawn upon. Therefore the selected shipping method is also considered in the calculation. In addition, for non available products, you can set a seperate delivery time.
Raise your conversions with aid of precise information and a order countdown instead of rough guesses.
Important note: Please ensure that you have the php extension calendar installed before installing this plugin.
If you have any questions or ideas for improvement, please contact me via the Shopware support ticket system or directly via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Top Funktion, die den Kundenservice entlastet!
Das Plugin funktioniert genau so wie beschrieben und kann super einfach und individuell konfiguriert werden. Die Kundenanfragen nach Lieferzeit sind deutlich zurückgegangen und die Beschwerden bei verzögerter Lieferung durch Feiertage auch.
Bei Rückfragen wurden wir stets kompetent beraten.
Just install and activate the plugin using the plugin manager. Then you can configure the plugin to match your needs. Please keep in mind that you should set the correct delivery time of the day and to set your correct region for holiday calculation.
- DT-21 Added config setting to determine if the availability indicator in the product configurator should be shown
- DT-20 Fixed a bug which caused the selection fields for country and region to be empty in the administration
- DT-16 Further improvements for holiday/weekday calculation for delivery times > 6 days
- DT-17 New service for the resolving of product combination availabilities
- DT-18 New factory `CalculatedDeliveryDateContextFactory` for `CalculatedDeliveryDateContext`
- DT-19 Compatibility with Shopware ≥v22.214.171.124
- DT-15 Improved holiday/weekday calculation for delivery times > 6 days
- DT-12 Fixed a bug which caused the sending time to decrease upon saving
- DT-13 Added variable `deliveryTimeDisplay` in templates to allow easier extending
- DT-14 Fixed a bug which caused a miscalculation of the order time a short period right after the shipping time
- DT-7 Removed unnecessary code in file `base.html.twig`
- DT-8 Fixed typo in snippets
- DT-10 Implemented availability preview in product configurator
- DT-11 Fixed a bug which caused the standard delivery time to load twice
Initial store release