Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
This Plugin integrates the world’s most popular solution to the EU Cookie Law from Silktide Ltd. in your Shop.
With this PRO-Version you're able to change all colours easily in the plugin configuration. Also you can choose more positions and layouts to display the Cookie Consent in the frontend. Multi-Language support was also added.
- Bugfix for Cache problem
- several Bugfixes
- various improvements
- Bugfix: Shop selection at the cookie system in the backend is now possible
- Feature: If only cookies are explicitly deleted in the browser, the local storage is not taken into account (standard shopware behaviour)
Our plugin now checks this case explicitly and rewrites the local storage when changes are made
- Bugfix: Minor bug fixes
- Feature: Cookies can now be set per subshop
- Feature: Technical cookies can now also be set without consent
- Feature: Preset cookies are rewritten during an update to ensure that they are always up to date
- Feature: The Shopware plugin "Google Integration" is now also supported by our plugin
- Minor bugs fixed
- Bugfix: Google Code Activation failure fixed
- Feature: Text module for further button added
- Feature: Category names can be changed now
- Code improved
- Bugfix: Fatal error when Arboro is not available
IMPORTANT * IMPORTANT * IMPORTANT * IMPORTANT * IMPORTANT
This update meets the requirements of the EuGH in a special way. Version 2.2.0 is a far-reaching new development. It is not easy enough to install the update!
A detailed manual will be available shortly.
- New: Opt-In / Opt-Out - functionalities added
- New: Infinite number of cookies can be created
- New: Cookie configurations for Google Analytics and Facebook pixels included
- New: Compatibility with Arboro Plugin (cookie descriptions included)
- New: Imprint and data protection are linked in the cookie banner