Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: rateit.cool
- Support languages:
- Order number: ratei19748466749f
- Manufacturer: rateit.cool
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 2 Oct 2019
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.9
- With regard to the features in online shops, the product review solution does not differ from the conventional individual solutions, as the customers of the online shop should not be irritated.
- Product reviews can be displayed in the following sections of the online store:
- - Product list
- - Product detail page
- - Topseller
- - Recommend products
- - Advertising banners
- With regard to search engine optimization, rateit.cool distinguishes between online shop visitors and search engines. While potential customers visit the online shop, all product reviews are retrieved and displayed in real time. When a search engine visits the online store, the rateit.cool API only returns the product reviews associated with that store in our database. This means that from an SEO point of view, the product reviews you collect yourself are still relevant.
rateit.cool is a meta product rating and review service, in which all participating shops worldwide collect & share product feedback as a community, i.e. if 10 shops collect 2 ratings each, all can jointly display 20 product ratings. rateit.cool supports, in particular, the online and mobile channels, but can also be used on digital price tags and in kiosk systems.
The service of rateit.cool can be used in many channels, e.g. in online shops, on websites, on electronic price tags in local shops and in apps.
Attention: You must edit the EAN or GTIN value to each product.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Doens't show any reviews at all
No reviews at all
We are very sorry that rateit.cool does not have enough reviews for your erotic products in your language.
We work on translation features to translate all existing reviews into Western European languages.
If you send us your EAN list, we can compare to which product we already have product reviews in other languages.
1) Install the plugin via plugin-manager.
2) Register an account on rateit.cool (https://app.rateit.cool/register/en). Login at the rateit.cool webpage and download your API key file. Save it on the shop and verify the shop-url under the menu "Shop".
3) Configure the plugin with the API user and the API key.Now the plugin is ready to use.
ATTENTION: The API key and the API user will only work for verified shop domains. the pluginA detailed installation and modification instruction:- for Shopware 5.x- for Shopware 4.x
Version 1.2.2Better integration in shopware backend. The review handling is the same as before this plugin. The system will send the review to the rateit.cool service.
Version 1.2.1Bugfixing in services.xmlTested on 5.5.6
Version 1.1.01) close issues after security update from shopware version2) working on performance issue
Improved handling with version 5.3 of Shopware.
We've improved the reloading of jQuery so that there is no longer an issue with the version> 5.2.x.
- Missing Feedbacks-Formular Bug sending form
- Bug Show success, error message
Show the source of the each review.
- verified customer
- public review
- mobile app review
- detail review for products
- product review form on product detail page
Version 1.0.5Zero fill the ean-field to ean-13 or gtin-13
Version 1.0.4Add meta tag site verification
- Updating the product list query in the jquery lib
- correct the display failure for version number
Version 1.0.2We have integrated server api calls. You can integrate your own product reviews in your product detail page in the google SEO way.
- Usable for Shopware 4.x
- USing the productnumer if the ean is not presend