- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 12 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from RESPONSE GmbH
The CookieBot Plugin for Shopware combines CookieBot's professional cookie solution with your Shopware shop system and optimally prepares your online shop for the forthcoming ePrivacy Regulation, which will soon apply EU-wide. In the course of this, you must inform your visitors about each individual cookie used. CookieBot is a third party system which is currently very successful in the area of cookie security and fulfils almost all security and data protection criteria. This tool offers a variety of setting options, as well as the display at different positions of your online shop or your website and also a neat classification of cookies to the respective application goals (marketing, statistics, etc.). In addition, Cookiebot is multilingual.
Note: If you have more than 100 subpages, a subscription to CookieBot is required. The costs for this can be found here.
- Cookie message automatically adapts to the language of the user
- No need to manually create or update a cookie list
- The cookies used by the shop are automatically scanned by CookieBot
- Are there any additional costs for using CookieBot? CookieBot can be used free of charge to a limited extent on up to 100 subpages. For the use of all features or more than 100 subpages a subscription to CookieBot is necessary. You can find the prices here: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/pricing/
- How do I set up multilingualism at CookieBot? The use of multilingualism requires a paid subscription. If you have one, you can easily set up multilingualism as follows: 1. log in to CookieBot account (https://manage.cookiebot.com/en/manage) 2. click on the "Contents" tab of the corresponding domain group 3. left click on the green plus sign 4. either do the translations yourself, or select the appropriate language in the "Language" field, then the fields will be filled with standard texts, which you can use as follows
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfache Integration der tollen Cookiebot-Lösung
Installation war problemlos möglich. Und das das PlugIn macht, was es soll. 5 Sterne für dieses PlugIn.
The plugin can be installed normally via the Plugin Manager.
- Go to Settings --> System --> Plugins in the backend and open the plugin configuration there.
- You can now make the following settings there:
Active in this sales channel:
Here you can set whether CookieBot should be active in the selected sales channel
Enter the CookieBot ID here.
You can find these in your CookieBot account under "Your scripts" --> "Domain group ID"
Hide default Shopware Cookie Note:
Here you can specify whether the default cookie message of Shopware should be hidden.
This is recommended because otherwise both cookie messages will be displayed.
Here you can set whether the cookie explanation should be displayed on a shop page. You can specify the shop page in the next field.
The following will then appear automatically:
- Explanation of what cookies are
- Possibility to change the consent again
- Listing of all cookies used with intended purpose
Cookie declaration page:
Here you can enter the ID of the shop page on which the cookie explanation should be displayed.
We recommend that you create an extra shop page for this purpose, which you then link to from the privacy statement.
To do this, you must create a category and assign it a layout with the type "Shop page".
Unfortunately, the only way to find out the ID of this category at the moment is to search for it in the database.
We have prepared a SQL snippet for you, where you just have to change the name of the category, then you can execute the snippet in the database, e.g. in phpMyAdmin:
select hex(cms_page_id) from cms_page_translation where name = "Cookies";