Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: rhiem67090787382
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 1.4.6
- Last update: 12 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.1 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0
- Counter Badge
- Notice when free shipping
- Shopping Cart button
- Wish list URL without SERP indexing
- Display of availability
- Display of the product rating
- Integration on the article detail page
- Integration on the category page
- Optical feedback in addition to the number badge [coming soon]
Important note: As of Shopware 6.4, Shopware already comes with a wishlist as standard. It is identical with the functions of this plugin
and even offers additional advantages. Therefore, from Shopware 6.4 we recommend to use the standard wishlist and do not plan to update
this plugin for Shopware 6.4.
With this plugin you enable your customers to store their products on a wish list.
After your customers have logged in, the wish list is assigned to the customer and saved permanently. Thereby the wish list icon shows how many products are already on the wish list. In addition to the current product rating, the wish list also shows the availability and whether it is a free shipping product. This way your customer can easily find out if his favourite products are already in stock or if they are free of shipping costs. Via the backend it is possible to configure the plugin. You can choose to display a button on the detail page and a button in the listing. Additionally you can choose if variant articles are also available for the notepad.
Please note our license agreement:https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Not supported on version 6.4 and they're not updating it, so waste of money
we are sorry that you got this impression. We are not developing this plugin any further, as a wishlist is already included in the Shopware standard from Shopware 6.4. Therefore, our plugin unfortunately no longer offers you any added value because you can simply use the standard function.
We are sorry if this was not communicated clearly enough.
Ein tolles Plugin, das den Funktionsumfang von Shopware6 sinnvoll erweitert!
Install the plugin in the administration via the tab:
- Bugfix: Wish list button does not update correctly in shopping world elements
- Bugfix: Display of delivery time incorrect
Compatibility with plugin Rhiem customer group exclusion
- Additional Twig blocks
- Shopware 6.3.4 compatibility
Fixed a bug in conjunction with the PayPal express checkout and the "checkout with amazon"
- Bugfix: Error with decorated services
- Bug with custom CMS elements fixed
Support for alternative password encodings
BugFix: PHP exception at login attempt with non-existent email
- Changed Type-Hint to EntityRepositoryInterface
- Fixed layout_header Twig Block inherritance
- Added a Twig block around the wishlist icon to enable the overwrite via theme
- Small adjustments in the template structure of the plugin
- Fixed a bug, which caused an error if you had inactive products on a wishlist
- Bugfix: JS Error with minimal-header
- Remove unnecessary spaces of the "Add to watchlist" button title
- define the JS routes in the layout_header block
- Outsourcing of the loading of initial data to subscribers
- is--active class and styling for Icon
- Support of several identical products on one page
- Conversion of non-unique IDs into classes
- Extend instead of overwriting the header
Wish list button in listing
Changes to base.html.twig were not applied to the wishlist page.
Shopware 6.2.0 compatibility
Initial plugin release