Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: robertpiplica
- Support languages:
- Order number: Ropi554232776375
- Manufacturer: robertpiplica
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 6 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.7.4
- Easy to use with real WYSIWYG and drag and drop
- Comfortable and easy working: Because you work directly in the frontend, you always have an eye on what your content will actually look like after it's published.
- Seamless mixing of content and data: Content can be placed anywhere on product detail pages. Thus, for example, content and product data can be seamlessly mixed together.
- Release Management: Create new content without your shop customers being aware of it. Only explicitly after publication, the changes are also visible to your shop customers via the frontend.
- Smart cache invalidation: Whenever you publish your content for a page, the shopware cache of the affected page is cleared. Frequent and unnecessary clearing of the entire Shopware cache is thus completely eliminated.
- Versioning: Versioning allows you to jump back to previous states of your content pages at any time.
- lexible content elements: Content elements can be nested. As a result, there are countless possibilities for content design - regardless of whether you are just creating simple SEO texts or building entire landing pages.
- Extensible: With plugins and little programming effort, you can extend content elements and content areas as you like.
- Responsive Editor: Thanks to the responsive frontend editor, content can also be managed by your smartphone or tablet (currently only the Chrome browser is supported).
- Export/Import: The contents of individual pages can be exported and imported. This is useful if you are maintaining your content on a separate staging system or if you want to copy content from another language shop.
Frontend Editing - mix content and e-commerce seamlessly
With Frontend Editing you can edit your content directly in the frontend - so you always have an eye on how the page will actually look. Annoying waiting times to load special preview modes are therefore eliminated. Just click on a content element for editing. New content can be easily created via drag and drop.
Read and follow the installation instructions!
In the Shopware backend you get access to the frontend editor via the menu entry Content > Frontend Editing. Within the Frontend Editor, you can navigate through your Shopware Frontend, just like with your browser. On category pages, product detail pages, content pages and the start page, you'll find specific content areas, into which you can place content elements via drag and drop. You can then configure the placed content element with a simple click. If a content element contains editable texts, you can edit them directly with a double-click. To become familiar with the Frontend Editor, please read on here.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Eigentlich ein Super Plugin
Grundsätzlich ein Super Plugin mit einem Super Support,
allerdings passte es für uns wegen anderen Plugins in Kombination nicht.
Funktioniert leider nicht
Leider hängt sich der Editor in einem Seiten-Neuladenden Loop auf. Ich hätte ihn sehr gerne getestet.
Schade, dass Sie nicht zufrieden sind. Über den Support hätte ich gerne weiter helfen können.
Ihr Problem hört sich stark danach an, als ob das HTTP-Caching für das Plugin nicht richtig konfiguriert ist, wie in der Installationsanleitung im 1. Schritt unter https://store.shopware.com/ropi554232776375/frontend-editing-cms-drag-and-drop-wysiwyg.html beschrieben.
Before purchasing, please use the trial version to make sure that this plugin is compatible with your Shopware environment
Browser supportThe frontend editor itself is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.
The content pages created with the Frontend Editor are compatible with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer 9-11.
1. Configure HTTP cachingTo ensure that you always see your latest working progress in the frontend editor, the HTTP cache must be configured accordingly.
If you are using the standard Shopware HTTP cache, add the following entry to your config.php file:
If you are using Varnish or another proxy cache, please configure it to respect the cookie "ropiContentEditorToken" in the cache hash calculation.
'httpcache' => [
'cache_cookies' => ['shop', 'currency', 'x-cache-context-hash', 'ropiContentEditorToken']
Learn more at https://developers.shopware.com/developers-guide/http-cache/.
2. Install/activate pluginInstall and activate the plugin via the plugin manager.
3. Content Security Policy
If you have a subshop with a different domain and want to use the Frontend Editor for this subshop, you must currently load the Shopware backend and the Frontend Editor under the respective subshop domain.
4. Create your first contentTo become familiar with the frontend editor, please click here.
If you are a developer and would like to extend the frontend editor, please click here.
My images are blurry - why?
The thumbnail configuration of the image album must be adjusted via the Shopware backend. You'll find more about it here.
The page is reloaded in the editor in an endless loop
Make sure that the HTTP cache is correctly configured as described in step 1 of the installation guide. Also make sure that the cookie "ropiContentEditorToken" is not blocked by your browser.
Shopware 5.7 compatibility
Bugfix: Fixed cache cookie problem in combination with Consent Manager, which caused Editor to load infinitely
- If categories are duplicated, the content elements are now copied too
- If articles are duplicated, the content elements are now copied too
Added the following setting options to categories: Full screen size, No sidebar, Hide topseller and No breadcrumb.
Bugfix: Referenced images that have been deleted in the meantime have led to an error in the error log.
- Optimization of cross-domain editing. In addition, you can now switch directly between different sub-shop domains in the front-end editor (Backend login required).
- Bugfix: CMS content may have been stored and loaded globally, not page-dependently.
Initial release of Frontend Editing Plugin