Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Marketing Automation
- Revenue Analytics
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Automation Rules
- Dynamic Mails
- SALESmanago is an all-in-one solution tailored to enable every e-commerce conducting omnichannel communication with customers, building automatic processes which increase engagement and sales on every stage in the customer lifecycle. Don’t struggle integrating multiple tools to reach your customers - use marketing automation platform which covers all crucial functionalities supporting on-line sales:
- Customer Data Platform - Building 360 Customer Profiles
- CRM & Dynamic Segmentation
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
- Live Chat
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Posting And Ads
- Web Push Notifications
- Website Personalization
- A/B/X Testing & Optimization
- Advertising Networks & DMP
SALESmanago is a cloud AI & Machine Learning powered marketing automation platform used by over 15 000 companies in 40 countries including Lacoste, Yves Rocher, New Balance, DeLonghi and huge amount of medium and small-size e-commerce companies. SALESmanago Marketing Automation focuses on improvement of communication, personalization and boosting conversion of every e-shop via automated omnichannel campaigns:
- sending dynamic one-to-one emails to retarget the visitors with products they were looking at your website and recommend offers similar to them
- using predictive dynamic product recommendation frames based on Machine Learning & AI for your visitors
- possibility to recover abandoned carts or unfinished payments with the help of progressive discounts assignment and automated product review requests;
- the ability to quickly and easily identify visitors to a website and develop a comprehensive behavioral profile on each of those visitors right away;
- building complex, multi-stage processes automating communication with customers in intuitive, easy to use workflows creators
- managing E-commerce Customer Lifecycle from onboarding, leading to consecutive transactions and finalizing with purchase;
- the ability to track both anonymous and identified website visitors in real-time to send them matched products, personalized newsletters and dynamic emails with products back in stock;
- increasing communication with customer using alternative channels even if some customers didn't react to campaign
1. Download the integration plugin.
2. Sign into your Shopware account. Open the Configuration tab and from the list of options choose Plugin Manager.
3. In Plugin Manager go to Installed:
4. Click Upload Plugin. Select the .zip archive with the integration plugin and confirm. The plugin will be uploaded to your Shopware account.
5. The SALESmanago plugin will appear on the list in Plugin Manager.
6. Click Install (a green plus icon on the right). Wait for the plugin to finish installing. When it finishes, a modal with settings will appear. Fill in each field and click Save. Congratulations, your SALESmanago and Shopware accounts are now integrated.
IMPORTANT: You have to fill in at least the first 4 fields – if you leave any of them empty, the plugin will not work properly.