- Support by: shapeandshift
- Support available in:
- Order number: sas4905776121971
- Manufacturer: shapeandshift
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 14 Apr 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0
- Block styled editor
- Selection from several blocks like Paragraph, Table, List, Table
- Blocks can be moved
- Blocks can have different options
- Text Block
- Tabellen Block
- Quote Block
- List Block
- Alert Message Block
- Embed Youtube Block - Just copy a Youtube Video URL within the editor and it will be pre-fetched
- Modal / Popup Block
- Collapse / Akkordion
Editor Pro - The freedom to create content.
With our plugin EditorPro for Shopware 6 you have completely new possibilities to create individual and attractive content for your Shopware shop.
Block Styled EditorThe big advantage is that everything is a block. So within the editor you can easily move your blocks like a text block, table, list etc. Also the frontend output is completely customizable with the necessary .twig template files.
Currently there are the blocks listed under the Features section. More blocks like Image Block, Link Block and some more will be integrated in the next weeks and will be added in an update.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can i add a new block? Simple. Press the ENTER key once and a small plus symbol appears on the left. You can choose between the blocks by pressing the TAB key, or by using the arrow keys on your keyboard. Of course you can also use your mouse to move over the icons. A small tooltip shows you which block it is.
- How can I change options such as the heading size? Once you have added a block you can click on it. Just click in any area of your created block. On the right side you will find an icon with 4 dots. Click on it and you will see - if available - the options for your block.
- Is there also an image block? Currently there is one image block not yet integrated, but we are working on an integration and hope to provide such a block as soon as possible. BUT: You can copy & paste an image just into the editor which will then be automatically fetched.