Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: S.HE Business GmbH
- Order number: she1826517301588
- Manufacturer: S.HE Business GmbH
- Version: 2.0.0
- Last update: 19 Dec 2019
- Plugin available in:
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.7
The S.HE PIM Connector connects Contentserv with the Shopware world. It allows you to manage your product data in a structured manner in your PIM system and transfer it to Shopware. To do this, the connector imports the article data from your PIM system via a REST API into Shopware. The Connector is a plugin in Shopware, which receives the data from the API, formats it for Shopware and then imports it. For the import a mapping takes place in the module where the PIM fields are assigned to the Shopware fields. In addition to the article data, article images and filter properties can also be transferred from the PIM system to Shopware.
- Synchronization of article and image data between your Contentserv Product Information System and Shopware
- Support of all standard fields and free text fields
- Free mapping of fields from Contentserv to Shopware
- Import of image data from your Contentserv Assest System to Shopware
- Support for configurator articles, filter properties
- Import of translations / support of language and sub-shops
- Logging of all processes and debug functions
- Extended REST API in Contentserv
- Standard Shopware interfaces
- Shopware plugin in 5.2 format
About Contentserv: As a leading software provider, Contentserv provides dealers and brand manufacturers with perfect
tools to create an exciting product experience for satisfied customers across all touch points. With
its innovative, holistic business platform, Contentserv optimally supports marketers and product
teams in daily business in product communication.
For more information please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +49 (0) 2561 917 23-0.
Installation manualThe connector requires the access data for your PIM system.
Additionally for Contentserv an adapted REST API (Plugin) is needed. Please contact us (phone +49 (0) 2561 917 23-0) so that we can provide you with this plugin.
Included in the purchase price is an onboarding call. In case of problems during installation or operation of the plugin, our support is at your disposal. You can reach them by e-mail at email@example.com.Additional setup services will be charged at cost.
- Cleaning up deleted articles in PIM (deactivation)
- Support from the Dreischild SEO plugin
- Translated / Multishop categories
- Image import including description and translations
- Import of images only when changes (performance)
- Numerical category import (descriptions may change in PIM)
- Benchmark of import in seconds and memory in MB
- even more powerful API through our own PIM API
- Price import with pseudo price and multiple currencies / tax rates
- improved overview when mapping
- Fix detection of deleted images