- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 6 Mar 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from ShipStation
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.5.10
Import orders from all your selling channels into a single platform. Process orders with custom automation rules and flexible workflows. Ship orders with the best carrier, service, and rates to fit your needs.
Wherever you sell
ShipStation syncs all your orders automatically in one place, wherever you sell: your store, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Rakuten, you name it. Choose from more than 60 sellings channels or customise your own. Gone are the days of copy-paste.
However you deliver
With support for all the leading couriers in the United Kingdom,United States, Canada, and Australia, connect your accounts and keep your negotiated rates or ship with premier discounts and without volume requirement or commitments right from our dashboard. Multichannel merchant? Use Fulfillment by Amazon or funnel your orders to dropshippers and 3PL providers with automation rules.
United Kingdom: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, Hermes, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
United States: USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and more
Canada: Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Purolator
Australia: Australia Post, Sendle, UPS, and DHL
Save time and money and automate nearly every step of your shipping process with presets and custom fulfillment rules. Then, batch print hundreds of shipping labels with just a few clicks to get your orders out and delight your customers with exceptional efficiency.
Take advantage of ShipStation's marketing tools with branded tracking pages, custom confirmation emails, and branded labels and custom packing slips.
Returns made easy
Create a self-service Branded Returns Portal with your colors, logo, and social channels for an exceptional
Support from day one
With ShipStation, you not only get an industry-leading shipping solution; you gain a team of agents to help you grow. Whether you're just getting started or you're an ecommerce veteran, we're here to help you onboard.
Partner with us
Agencies and ecommerce developers are encouraged to check out our partner program. Find more information at partners.shipstation.com
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
It could be amazing and is badly needed
But... the plugin is not actually currently functional. The support team were great, six weeks ago when it was discovered it does not actually link with Shopware but so far no fix. Annoying as Shipstation is a great product but it DOES NOT currently actually link to Shopware with this plugin.
Installation manualRead the complete instructions on ShipStation.com
Install & configure the ShipStation-Shopware plugin
- Log in to your Shopware backend as an admin user.
- Click Configuration, then Plugin Manager.
- Search for the "ShipStation" plugin, then Install the plugin.
- After the plugin has installed, open the plugin and go to the Configuration tab.
Alternatively, from the main Shopware backend screen, click Configuration, then Basic Settings. Expand the Additional settings folder and choose ShipStation integration.
- Define your Shopware paid, shipped, cancelled, and on-hold statuses, as well as the weight unit which is used for product and order weights.
- Click Save.
Create a new Shopware user (Recommended)
- In the Shopware backend, click Configuration, then User administration.
- Click Add user.
- Create a new Shopware user which will be used just for ShipStation. Make sure API access is Enabled for the user.
The new user does not need to be an admin user, nor does it require access to any specific permissions or roles, other than API access.
Copy the Username and API Key - you'll need those to connect with ShipStation.
- Click Save.
NOTE: This step is optional, but recommended in order to better track the actions taken by ShipStation in your Shopware backend logs. If you choose to skip this step, you'll need to gather the Username and API Key for an existing user so you can connect Shopware with ShipStation.
Connect the Shopware Account to ShipStation
- In a new tab or browser window, log in to your ShipStation account.
- Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
- Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
- On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
- Select the Custom Store tile.
- Fill out the Custom Store connection details with the following information:
URL to Custom XML Page: http://shopware.[Your Shopware ID].com/api/shipstation
Username: Username for the new Shopware user.
Password: API Key for the new Shopware user.
- Fill out the Custom Store statuses as follows:
Unpaid Status: notpaid
Paid Status: paid
Shipped Status: shipped
Cancelled Status: cancelled
On-Hold Status: on-hold
- Click Test Connection, then Connect if the test was successful. A new ShipStation store will be created.
- Set the Store Timezone setting to (GMT+00:00) GMT Standard Time (Greenwich Mean Time: London).
- Fill out any other store details as desired, then click Save Changes.
Learn more about how to get started with ShipStation here: