Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: shipcloud
- Support languages:
- Order number: shpcl61091530397f
- Manufacturer: shipcloud
- Version: 2.0.3
- Last update: 8 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.3.0.06.126.96.36.199.0.16.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.3 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.1 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0
- Uniform label creation: Create shipping labels for all carriers uniformly and directly from Shopware 6.
- Optimized shipping costs: Use shipcloud conditions or your own.
- Always know where your shipment is: Thanks to an individualized tracking page and automated notification Emails in your store design.
- Simple returns management: Create the respective return label for each shipment, build your own returns portal or use the mobile QR code returns from DHL via shipcloud.
- Excellent service: shipcloud takes care of all updates and service enhancements of the carriers you use and thus keeps all integrations up to date.
- Create uniform shipping labels for all relevant carriers (DHL, DHL Express, UPS, Deutsche Post, DPD, Hermes, Post AT, Post CH, GLS, GO!, Cargo International, ANGEL Last Mile, PARCEL.ONE and many more).
- Generate and print the matching returns label directly or send it to you customer by email on request
- Create as many labels as you like using batch processing
- Automatic calculation of the shipping weight /flate rate shipping weight also possible
- Bring your own shipping service contract and keep using it easily or use the shipcloud conditions, with shipping service providers for which you have no contract
- Track your shipments in the Shopware Backend. By automatically storing tracking codes in the order details and clearly displaying them for all shipping service providers, you can quickly identify problem cases and keep an eye on your costs
- Tracking also in MyAccount section: So your customers always know where their order is and receive fewer support requests
- Always up to date thanks to status emails: shipcloud will notify you or your customers via email if there is an update to a shipment
- Set your shipping label size according to your needs
- Pick up time window for express deliveries
- Return portal: Design your portal in your shop design and leave to your customer the choice with which parcel service he would like to return. You can also use the returns portal with your own returns conditions and also if the outbound delivery was not created via shipcloud.
Send - Easy creation of shipping labels directly from Shopware 6
Track - More customer satisfaction through automated tracking and tracing in your own design
Return - Flexible returns process according to your needs
#Install shipcloud connector for Shopware 6, sign up for shipcloud, enter your API key and get started!
From standard shipping, express delivery, tracking to returns - shipcloud supports you with your complete shipping process out of Germany. Our offer, with all connected carriers and services, is so far only available to customers from Germany in full. Shipping from other countries is possible under the following conditions.
With the shipcloud Connector for Shopware 6 you have access to all relevant carriers (DHL, DHL Express, UPS, Deutsche Post, DPD, Hermes, Post AT, Post CH, GLS, GO!, ANGEL, PARCEL.ONE and many more). shipcloud provides this in a simple and uniform interface through a Software-as-a-Service platform.
Use the shipcloud connector for Shopware 6 to integrate all at once and therefore faster and more cost-effective than connecting single carriers. This means you can handle your shipping directly from your system and thus save time by avoiding unnecessary CSV uploads and system changes.Whether small goods or large parcels, thanks to attractive additional services such as cash on delivery or age verification, your goods will always be delivered safely to your customers with shipcloud. Start your shipping now!
The installation is easy
1. Sign in for shipcloud
Do you already have very large numbers of shipments or are you just starting now? shipcloud has the right offer for you. Simply choose one of our subscriptions based on your expected monthly shipping volume and consider which carriers and business rates you want to use.
2. Easily integrate with Shopware 6
To be ahead of the pack together with us, connect your Shopware online shop with the shipcloud connector and send your packages easily and uncomplicated with the relevant carriers.
3. Start right away and ship!
After registering, the carriers DHL, UPS and DPD are immediately available for you in all subscriptions via our business rates. If you would like to use other carriers or integrate your own carrier accounts, please contact our support team at email@example.com after your registration.
- Shopware 6
- shipcloud Account
1. Installation with PlugIn manager
2. Delete carrier cache (Settings->shipcloud connector->carrier cache)
- Bugfix: delivery date for carrier GO!
- Added / Feature: FedEx integration for foreign country shipments
- Added / Feature: Additional Service "DPD Food"
shopware 6.4.x compatibility
Update: Batch mode for label creating in default shopware order listUpdate: shipcloud hook status in order list (call: your-shop-url.de/ShpclShipcloudConnector/hookRefresh)
- Bugfix for carrier GO! / Pickup request
- Handle some PHP notices for higher log level
- removed console error logs
First release - v1.0.0