- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 6 Apr 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from signundsinn
6.1.0 – 6.1.5
Voice-Search expands the search function in the Storefront of Shopware 6 with the support for spoken language.
The plugin detects the Storefront language and configures the speech recognition so it recognizes words in this language.
Where is no configuration for this plugin.
Currently, only Google Chrome from Version 33 is supported.
Support for additional browsers will be added with an update.
Should you have any questions or further requests, need help, you are still missing a function, or have you found a bug? Just get in touch with us, we are there for you. Send us an email or give us a call: T: +49 (89) 37 94 30 62 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.signundsinn.de
Are you satisfied with the plugin? We are always happy about a positive review!
Our agency services:
- Plugin development
- Shop migrations
- Shop Performance
- Interface Development
- ERP / CRM integrations
- Multichannel / omnichannel
- Shop Design
- Consulting (e-commerce strategy)
- Shopware training
- Voice Search
- Icon changes to visually remind you that the voice search is active.
- Detection of configured storefront language
- Why is only Chrome supported? Currently, speech recognition is done in the browser itself. But this is currently only supported by this browser.
- What about other browsers? Where will be an update that does speech recognition on the server to support additonal browsers.
- Install plugin
- Activate plugin
- Clear cache
- Recompile theme