These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This plugin will no longer be maintained. Find similar Plugins in our Store.
€ 49.00 * / per month
Shopware 6: Plugin status
There will be no Shopware 6 successor for this plugin.
Start next to your physical store with a webshop? That's easy with the SW-Retail POS system for... more
Start next to your physical store with a webshop? That's easy with the SW-Retail POS system for Shopware. By selecting the link with Shopware, you can immediately start your shop. It is simple to manage, and the package includes extended capabilities. You do not have to worry about keeping track of inventory, because it can all be controlled in real time. If you start with a webshop? Then start well with the SW-Retail POS system including Shopware link.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Installation manualSition SW-Retail Shopware Module================================
### Activate Cron
- Login to the Shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - Plugin manager - Installed- Search under 'Uninstalled' for 'Cron'- Click 'Install/Uninstall' (green round with white plus sign)- Click 'Activate' in window that opens about plugin- Add to crontab: `*/15 * * * * php /-path-to-shopware-/bin/console sw:cron:run`
### Create API user
The module uses the Shopware REST Api to get and save much of the data.It needes and api user to gain access to it.
- Login to the Shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - User administration- Click 'add user'- Fill required boxes, and enable user- Enable API access for user by checking the 'enabled' box- Save user name and api key somewhere (needed in configuration later)- Click 'Save' to save new API user
##### With zipfile:- Login to the Shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - Plugin manager - Installed- Click 'upload plugin'- Select the zipfile 'SitionSwRetail.zip' and click 'Upload plugin'
##### Via Shopware Plugins marketplace- Login to the shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - Plugin manager- Search for 'Sition SW-Retail'- Click on Sition Sw-Retail plugin- Download plugin
### Activate- Login to the Shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - Plugin manager - Installed- Search under 'Uninstalled' for 'SW-Retail import/export'- Click 'Install/Uninstall' (green round with white plus sign)- Click 'Activate' in window that opens about plugin
- Login to the Shopware Backend- Go to Configuration - Basic Settings - Additional settings - SW-Retail import/export- Add Shopnumber, shopname and Shop order url with data from SW-retail- Fill out the api user and api key of a user with API access enabled- Fill in the correct category where the categories of Sw-Retail should fall under
For more explanation about the configuration options see: [Configuration](configuration.md)
### Image upload
Sw-Retail uploads the images of the articles to a ftp destination provided by the user.All images should be saved to the plugin directory. /-path-to-shopware-/engine/Shopware/Plugins/Community/SitionSwRetail/tmp/images
### Contact Sw-Retail
##### Ask the following information from Sw-Retail:- Shopnumber of the Sw-Retail shop- Shopname of the Sw-Retail shop- Url to POST the orders to (`http://-shopname-.cloud.swretail.nl/swcloud/queue_order`)- IP addresses Sw-Retail uses to communicate the data from
##### Provide the following information to Sw-Retail:- Url to post the csv with all articles: http://-url-to-shopware-domain-/RPC/productlist/update
- Url to post stock updates:
- FTP host with username and password to upload images to
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Enterprise Partner 15 Certifications Developer SW5 4 Developer Advanced SW5 2 Template Designer SW5 7 Template Developer SW5 0 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 0 Template Designer SW6 1 Template Designer Advanced SW6 0 3 Extensions No ratings
€ 49.00 * / per month