- Emotional shopping with Storytelling
- Easily create SEO-relevant banners with Digital Publishing
- Open source
- Support direct from the manufacturer
- Migration to Shopware 6 possible at any time
- Create immersive shopping experiences in your corporate identity
- Completely customisable
- ·Support direct from the manufacturer
- Two available support levels to choose from
- Easily extensible with the ecosystem in the Community Store
- Outstanding usability
- SEO optimised
- Sideview and Quickview elements
- Includes the Shopware ERP powered by Pickware
Shopware 5 stands for more emotion, atmospheric shopping, and completely new product experiences. Backed by manufacturer support, Shopware 5 is your trusted solution for building a professional brand presence online.
What you can expect from Shopware 5:
Guide your customers, step-by-step, through an atmospheric journey in your online shop. With this feature, you can create a unique brand experience that is charged with emotions – an enormously important factor in the purchasing decision.
- Build an emotional narrative around your company and products
- Immerse your customers using different types of content
- Sideview & Quickview elements for an uninterrupted experience
- Strengthen your brand’s unique online presence
You can find out more about Storytelling here.
With Digital Publishing, you can easily create dynamic banners directly from your Shopware administration – and all without any design experience.
- Freely place text and buttons on different layers
- SEO optimised text through HTML output
- Integrates perfectly with existing Shopping Worlds
- Translate text directly with the help of integrated tools
You can find out more about Digital Publishing here.
With the Shopware ERP powered by Pickware, the essential features of an ERP are made available centrally in your administration, including:
- Supplier management & ordering
- Warehouse management incl. protocol & evaluation
- Partial cancellations & returns processing
- Evaluation of turnover, earnings, etc.
You can find out more about the Shopware ERP powered by Pickware here.
Direct support from the manufacturer
The Professional Edition includes extensive services and direct manufacturer support. When purchasing the Professional Edition, you can select which support package best meets your needs. Further information about the range of services can be found below (as well as here).
- Short, guaranteed response times
- All updates inclusive
- Central overview of your support history
- Qualified responses direct from the manufacturer
12-month Gold Subscription
- Includes all important updates
- Qualified support from Shopware within 8h ***
- Take advantage of phone support
12-month Silver Subscription
- Includes all important updates
- Qualified support from Shopware within 3 business days ***
All other services can be found in our support overview.
Shopware Certified Partners
Our international network of certified partners offer a wide range of specialised services and provide you with the best resources for bringing your unique ecommerce project to life.
You benefit from a free initial installation** and can expand the functional scope your ecommerce project at any point using the variety of extensions and themes available in our Community Store.
Updating from Shopware 5 to Shopware 6 (Verlinkung zur PE Shopware 6)
The future of Shopware 5 is a matter close to our hearts – and we are providing every Shopware 5 retailer with security, sustainability and the right migration path to Shopware 6.
You can get started with Shopware 5 and easily migrate to Shopware 6 when the time is right for you. The free Migration Connector for Shopware 5 quickly transfers your data and content to Shopware 6. Next to migrating data, this tool also automatically checks which extensions already offer compatibility with Shopware 6.
Further information on migrating from Shopware 5 to 6 can be found here.
Learn more about the features and capabilities of the Shopware 6 Professional Edition (LINK zur PE SW 6)
** Only if the hosting is through one of our certified hosting partners
*** The reaction time is based on standard business hours in Germany (10 am - 5 pm CEST)