- Version 5.5.3
- Last update 5 Nov 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from shopware AG
5.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.5.10
Shopware Professional Edition
Are professional brand presence and comprehensive manufacturer supportimportant to you, especially during critical business phases? Then the Professional Edition is the ideal solution for your eCommerce project.
With the flexibility of using Shopware 5 or 6, you have complete freedom to leverage your growth potential and focus on the perfect customer experience.
Build your business around to your unique requirements:
With Shopware 5 or 6, you can rely on a trusted and widespread solution as the basis of your business - not to mention a technical foundation that is perfectly prepared to meet the changes and challenges of the future.
You benefit from a free initial installation** and can expand the functional scope your eCommerce project at any point using the variety of plugins and themes in our Community Store.
Additionally, you can keep track of upcoming Shopware 6 plugin successors in our plugin roadmap.
What you can look forward to with Shopware 6
More flexibility. Less complexity. One technology.
Whether classic online shop, social media platform, marketplace or POS – with Shopware 6 you can control every conceivable sales channel centrally from one solution.
- Effortlessly list your products on the channels that are relevant for your target groups
- Sales channels can differ in assortment, currencies and languages
- In addition to the default channels, you can use the API to create custom connections and effectively reach your customers wherever they are
An eCommerce system should conform to your processes, not the other way around. With the Rule Builder, you have the freedom to easily design your business model without having to adapt to the software.
- Effortlessly define rules to customise prices, shipping costs or content (for example, you could define individual shipping costs / create promotions for specific customer groups)
With Shopping Worlds, Shopware ushered in an era of emotional shopping in eCommerce. The successor, Shopping Experiences, improves upon this underlying idea to bring about the ultimate fusion of content and commerce.
- For the first time, Shopping Experiences makes it possible for customers to have a unified experience across channels, regardless of content or end device
- For the retailer, creating Shopping Experiences comes intuitively and requires no design affinity or specialised technical knowledge
Feel right at home with the administration from day one. Clear interface, intuitive navigation, outstanding user experience, consistent design: the new administration deliberately avoids complexity so that you can focus on what is most important to you – your core business.
- Thoughtfully designed administration with a clean navigation
- Minimal learning curve thanks to intuitive and consistent UX
- Easily extensible as needed
The Shopware 6 storefront is based on the Bootstrap framework and uses Twig as the template engine, bringing many advantages for merchants, web designers and developers:
- Lightweight and fast storefront
- Works perfectly on all end devices
- Reduced costs & effort required to make customisations – thanks to being built upon basic code & development standards that can be easily and widely used
- Flexible basis for creating your own custom themes
- Using the storefront API, you can customise any number of channels to meet your requirements, all of which can be controlled centrally from Shopware 6
And that just barely scratches the surface. You can discover the suite of standard Shopware 6 features in our overview.
We love Shopware 5
Shopware 5 stands for more emotional, atmospheric shopping and a completely new product experience. Feature-rich and protected by manufacturer support, Shopware 5 is a highly stable, proven and powerful eCommerce solution that has been successfully deployed in the market by more than 80,000 customers.
The future of Shopware 5 is a matter close to our hearts – and we are providing every Shopware 5 retailer with security, sustainability and the right migration path to Shopware 6. Even after the release of Shopware 6, nothing can speak against Shopware 5 and its proven ecosystem.For Shopware 5 and all Premium Plugins we offer:
- An additional 5 years of long-term support
- Regular releases until mid-2021
- Minor releases (bugfixes) until mid-2023
- Security updates until mid-2024
Using the Migration Connector Shopware 5 merchants can quickly and easily transfer their data and content to Shopware 6. Next to migrating data, this tool also automatically checks which extensions already offer a compatible version for Shopware 6.
Further information on migrating from Shopware 5 to 6 can be found here.
What you can expect from Shopware 5:
With this feature you are able to lead your customers, step-by-step, through an atmospheric journey in your online shop. You create a memorable brand experience that is full of emotions, which ultimately impacts the customer’s decision to make a purchase.
- Build a narrative around your company and products
- Immerse your customers using different types of content
- Strengthen your brand’s unique online presence
You can find out more about Storytelling here.
With Digital Publishing, you can easily create dynamic banners directly from your Shopware administration – and all without any design experience.
- Freely place text and buttons on different layers
- SEO optimised text through HTML output
- Integrates perfectly with existing Shopping Worlds
- Translate text directly with the help of integrated tools
You can find out more about Digital Publishing here.
With the Shopware ERP powered by Pickware, the essential features of an ERP are made centrally available in your administration, including:
- Supplier management & ordering
- Warehouse management incl. protocol & evaluation
- Partial cancellations & returns processing
- Evaluation of turnover, earnings, etc.
You can find out more about the Shopware ERP powered by Pickware here.
Direct support from the manufacturer
The Professional Edition includes extensive services and direct manufacturer support. When purchasing the Professional Edition, you can select which support package best meets your needs. Further information about the range of services can be found in the below, as well as here.Your advantages:
- Short, guaranteed reaction times
- All updates inclusive
- Central overview of your support history
- Qualified responses direct from the manufacturer
12-month Gold Subscription
- We provide you with all important updates
- Qualified support directly from Shopware within 8h ***
- Take advantage of phone support
12-month Silver Subscription
- We provide you with all important updates
- Qualified support directly from Shopware within 3 workdays ***
All other services can be found in our support overview.
Shopware Certified Partners
By the way: Shopware partners offer a wide range of specialised services, proving you with the best resources to bring your unique eCommerce project to life.Find a Partner
** Only if the hosting is through one of our certified hosting partners
*** The reaction time is based on standard business hours in Germany (10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CEST)