Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: swkweb
- Support languages:
- Order number: swkwe65356442877
- Manufacturer: swkweb
- Version: 1.4.0
- Last update: 19 Apr 2021
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.26.3.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124
- The customer does not notice any difference to normal Shopware variants
- Very easy administration
- Advantageous if the ERP/PIM system does not support product variants, but the customer should still be able to switch between similar versions of the product in the Shopware storefront
- Pseudovariants can be sorted
- Pseudovariant groups can be named
- Optional hiding of the variants in the listing or just hiding the sub-variants in common categories with the main variant
- Optional hiding of the variants in the search
- Pseudovariants can refer to the main product via Canonical URL. Google sees the Pseudovariants as a single product, without duplicate content.
With this plugin you can easily create pseudovariants or main product variants. These products behave in the Shopware Storefront like normal (one-dimensional) variant products, but consist of different products.
In the storefront, you can use the buttons on the detail page to change to the selected product, without any difference to Shopware variant products.
With the plugin it is also possible to use a different variant name description, which will be used in the variant buttons on the product detail page. This name is adjustable for each product and language, independent of the product name.
If the main products, assigned as pseudovariants, contain Shopware variant options, these can also be selected, as soon as the specific product has been selected. These Shopware variants are not adopted by other pseudovariant product.
Questions? Write us.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Top Plugin mit super Support
Dieses Plugin ist eines der wichtigsten Grundfunktionen unseres Shops: Über ein Artikel-Freitextfeld können beliebig viele Artikel zu Pseudovarianten hinzugefügt werden, die dann im Frontend per Dropdown untereinander ausgegeben werden (Beispiel: 1000 Stück Einheit und die Pseudovariante als 50 Stück Einheit).
Der Support ist super freundlich und auch Sonderwünsche wurden exzellent und schnell umgesetzt. Wir sind sehr zufrieden und würden das Plugin immer wieder wählen!
This plugin is one of the most important basic functions of our shop: Using a free text field, any number of articles can be added to pseudo variants, which are then displayed one below the other in the frontend by dropdown (example: 1000 pieces unit and the pseudo variant as 50 pieces unit).
The support is super friendly and even special requests were implemented excellently and quickly. We are very satisfied and would always choose this plugin again.
- Feat: Add option to load pseudovariants in the cross selling, category listing or the search
- Fix(admin): Make pseudovariant position editable
- Fix(storefront): Use translation of unit name
- Fix: Load prices of products in the storefront for advanced pricing rules
- Fix: Add pointer-event none to placeholder image to make it clickable
- Fix: Use product name as fallback for image alt and title tag
- Fix: Empty variant list or selection template
- Feature: Template managment for pseudovariant groups
- Feature/Refactor: Better property filter handling
- Fix: Use correct event handler for dynamic product streams
- Fix: Show correct reference price of pseudovariant group in listing
- Fix: Shopware 6.3.5 detail page for pseudovariants with normal variants
- Fix: Show correct price unit on detail page
- Fix: Apply property filter whitelist to pseudovariant properties
- Include properties of pseudovariant products in listing filters
- Add possibility to disable purchase of main pseudovariant for each group
- Load product cover for pseudovariants
- Show from price or price ranges of variant groups
- Configure each group if non available products should be included in the group price
Version 1.1.0- Fix php-cs-fixer errors
- PseudovariantMappingIndexer reworked
- Use EntityExtension instead of the removed EntityExtensionInterface
- Remove deprecated UninstallContext::keepMigrations() function call
- Change PK property name in the PseudovariantMappingDefinition fixes problem when removing products
- Adjust forein key constraints, which caused sometimes problems when removing pseudovariants
- First release for Shopware 6