Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Shipping method "Pick up in store"
- Add stores
- Selection of the desired store in the checkout process
- New order status "Ready for pickup"
- Automatic notification of customers with "pickup code"
This plugin is optimized to be used with the Shopware Responsive Template. It is also possible to adjust this plugin to other themes thanks to the flexible Template Engine.
All our plugins require the Repertus Runtime Plugin. The Runtime has to be installed before you install or update another Plugin. You can download it via the Shopware Community Store for free.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual to download and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Provides compatibility with PHP 8
- Provides compatibility with Shopware 5.7.
- Store is now taken into account while calculating VAT.
- Store that have not been assigned a country are hidden in the frontend.
- Add country field to store
- The selection of the store for collection is now on the payment and shipping method page.
- A plug-in configuration "Force store selection" has been added, which makes it necessary to select the store even if there is only one available.
- Adds the option of displaying a Click & Collect banner on the article detail pages.
- Email templates and snippets are deleted with the uninstallation.
- Requires TonurRuntime
- First version of our plugin Click & Collect