Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Trusted Shops GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: trus370982765708f
- Manufacturer: Trusted Shops GmbH
- Version: 1.0.9
- Last update: 28 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2.06.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.3 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.4.0 – 184.108.40.206
- - Increase trust in your online shop
- - Secure your customers' orders against financial risks as an important element of trust-building
- - Increase traffic to your online shop
- - Improve your conversion rate
- - Reduce your bounce rate and return rate
- - Trusted Shops trustmark (after successful certification)
- - Guarantee (after successful certification)
- - Shop reviews
- - Product Reviews
- - Individualised configuration and sending options for review requests
- - Individualised configuration options for international sales channels
- - Responsive design
Advantages for you with the Trusted Shops extension
The Trusted Shops products create trust in your online shop. You offer your customers guidance when shopping online thereby helping them make the right purchase decision.
- The Trusted Shops trustmark is the most popular e-commerce trustmark of its kind. According to a study by Statista, 80 percent of online shoppers in Germany recognise the trustmark. This feature distinguishes trustworthy online shops and therefore stands for real security in e-commerce.
- The guarantee provided by Trusted Shops is a central component of the trustmark. It enables your customers to effectively protect themselves against financial risks. For online shoppers with a high need for security, this is an especially important confidence-building element and an ideal incentive to encourage customers to use your shop.
- Customer reviews are decisive when customers shop online. Use this conversion driver together with Trusted Shops to benefit your business.
More than 30,000 shops use Trusted Shops to turn customer trust into sales. Would you also like to take advantage of the established market leader for trust products and increase your traffic, conversion and sales? Then call us on the telephone number +44 203 364 5906 or find out more here.
Functions of the Trusted Shops extension
The Trusted Shops extension for Shopware 6 helps you to integrate your Trusted Shops products into your shop in just a few minutes and without any programming knowledge. This means you can benefit from the numerous functions right away.
- Receive the Trusted Shops trustmark after an extensive audit of legal aspects.
- Present your Trustbadge to your customers and show that you offer excellent customer service and tangible security for online shopping.
- Automatically offer your customers the guarantee as soon as they check out, so that Trusted Shops can provide financial security for your customers’ orders.
- Automatically collect reviews for your Shopware shop and your products by e-mail after orders are completed.
- Manage your shop and Product Reviews and publish them in your shop to prove your quality as an online retailer and optimise your product catalogue with authentic user-generated content.
- Configure your Trusted Shops products individually, even for your international sales channels, and adapt features to local preferences and needs.
- Let your customers benefit from the advantages of Trusted Shops products through the responsive design on tablet, PCs and smartphones.
Do you need technical support or do you have questions on how to use our products? Our support team is here for you. Phone us on +44 203 364 5906.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get my Trusted Shops ID from? To integrate the products you have booked into your shop, you will need your individual Trusted Shops ID. You can find this in your welcome e-mail, which you will receive after the conclusion of your contract with Trusted Shops.