- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 20 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from UVALASoft
6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0
With this extension, you have the opportunity to signal to the shop visitor that there is only one product in stock (if the stock = 1!)
The potential customer can see a text in the product details instead of the DropDown field, in the shopping cart (also PopUp) the amount can be exchanged for a text, and in the listing of the articles a text and / or a badge can be displayed.
All elements are configurable. Texts for all elements can be freely defined by text modules.
The additional hint may make the potential customer more willing to place an order.
- Replaces the DropDown field in the product detail view
- Signals to the customer that only one product is in stock
- Corresponding badge can be switched on
- Also replaces the DropDown box in the shopping cart on request
- Five interventions in the shop separately controllable
- Deactivation function for the subshop capability if only one configuration is to apply to all shops
- All settings can be controlled separately
- Signals to the shop visitor in a subtle way that only one product is available
Installation manualThe installation is completed with just a few clicks through the standard installation process by Shopware.
configurationAfter installation you will find under "Settings -> Basic Settings -> Last item", all configuration options.An illustrated configuration guide can be found at:
If you have any questions about this module, bugs, extensions or requests for further modules, please do not hesitate to contact us.