- Version 1.0.4
- Last update 9 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from VIERPUNKT GmbH
5.2.13 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
With this Shopping world countdown from VIERPUNKT GmbH you can add a live counter to your Shopware Shop. It shows the time in days, hours, minutes and seconds until the start or end of your event. The plugin provides the new element Countdown in the Shopping world, which you can integrate into your shopping worlds as often as you like.
Shopping element. In the shopping world element you can define the genesis time of the counter with the desired date and time. You can also change the countdown design in the element settings so you can either leave the counter completely neutral or choose one of the designs below. In addition, a heading and a button can be defined, so that you can advertise a campaign with your products accordingly.
For the best placement in the shopping world, we recommend the line mode and using all columns.
Design There are currently eleven counter designs available, which you can define in the shopping world element itself:
- Simple Style (Simple design that can also be adapted to your shop design using CSS / LESS)
- Black friday style
- Christmas style
- Cyber monday style
- Easter style
- Halloween style
- Anniversary style
- Oktoberfest style
- Schlagermove style
- New Year style
- Summer sale style
- Winder sale style
The style plugins from VIERPUNKT GmbH are no longer necessary from version 1.0.4. All styles are now integrated in the basic version.
Support Please use the Shopware Ticket System
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Funktioniert wie beschrieben und es gibt schöne Styles
- Simply order counter plugin via the shopware store
- Install the plugin in the shopware plugin-manager
- Add the element via the shopping world (recommendation is the line mode and the utilization of all columns)
- To show the button for the products, you need to fill the button title and the button link
- After that the theme cache has to be rebuilt and the theme has to be compiled