- Version 0.2.3
- Last update 7 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
6.1.0 – 6.1.5
Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics Enhanced E-Commerce Tracking
This plug-in enables e-commerce tracking through the integration of the Google Tag Manager and also enhanced e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics.
With the help of E-Commerce Tracking, both an inventory and the subsequent potential analysis can be carried out. The plugin collects the necessary data to derive a detailed target group and learn via which marketing measures or channels the website users became aware of the offer. Furthermore, it is possible to define hidden potentials. Enhanced E-Commerce Tracking enables a more thorough and meaningful analysis, as data is already available before the purchase is completed. On the basis of this detailed data, the entire purchasing process can be mapped in individual steps and consequently optimised. All steps can be tracked precisely up to the final purchase of the product: From the first product impression on category pages across the product detail page and the process of adding products to the shopping cart. The combination of the high-quality data from the purchase process with other dimensions such as gender, age, region or affinity category enables the acquisition of invaluable business insights.
In addition to the optimal adaptation of the target group processing and the marketing budget distribution, unique and at the same time dynamic remarketing lists can be created through these insights. For example, all those who put a product into the shopping cart but did not actually buy it will receive a corresponding marketing measure two days later, in which exactly the same product will be offered again at a discount.
The plugin offers the following functions:
- pre-positioning of the GTM Snippet in the head and body tag of each page
- definition of the dataLayer content for any combination of module/ controller/ action
- all variables shown in the view are available as values of the dataLayer properties
- using smarty syntax to insert variables and change values
Our Shopware services
- e-commerce and conversion strategies
- conception and implementation of online shops with shopware
- backend development (individual interfaces, plugin development)
- screen design and template development
Since questions often arise during the implementation and use of e-commerce tracking, we created an ideal starter package based on our experience.
With the help of this package, you can directly exploit the full potential of web analysis to generate added value from the measurements right from the start.
Under the following link you will find an offer for our Web Analysis Professional Setup - please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
- integration of the Google Tag Manager without requiring any development effort
- preconfiguration of Enhanced E-Commerce Tracking for Google Analytics
- insight into the entire buying process from the first product impression
- Enhanced E-Commerce Tracking
- Checkout Tracking
- Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
Instructions on how to correctly configure Google Analytics and the Google Tag Manager to ensure the functionality of the plugin can be found here:
- Fix SalesChannels Support
- Bugfix: Set Google Tag Manager cookie lifetime to 90 days
- Bugfix: ContainerId in head, thanks to Susanne Körber
* Feature: Add consent manager support
* Bugfix: Error in the shopping cart in connection with the `clone` command
Release for Shopware 6.1
Initial release for Shopware 6.1 RC2
About the manufacturerShopware Solution Partner 6 Certifications Developer SW5 1 Developer Advanced SW5 1 Template Designer SW5 1 Template Developer SW5 1 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 1 Template Designer SW6 0 Template Designer Advanced SW6 0 3 Extensions 4.5 Ø Rating