This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Developed for Storefront, the Shopware 6 Basic Theme
- Alternative Texts can be edited via snippets
- You can also add not supported languages via snippets
- snippets provided to edit the text
- Link to shipping costs can be removed for shippingfree articles
- Plugin can be deactivated for each subshop
removes the text "plus shipping costs" on product pages, if the article is marked as shipping free.
in contrast to the shopware 5 plugin that we provide, this plugin adds snippets to shopware to provide the alternative texts.
you can also disable the link to the shipping costs page in the plugin configuration.
Please note: On a test to migrate Shopware 5 to 6 we found an issue migrating the "shippingfree" flag on an article.
more infos on this you find in the shopware issue tracker (german report): https://issues.shopware.com/issues/PT-10835
Install and activate the Plugin
Note to Shopware 6.0 EA 1.1 (maybe not necessary with future versions):
If you don't see the changes, you might need to clear the cache via console.
login on your ssh server, switch to your shopware directory and execute following command:
- Shopware 6.3.x compability
- Modified composer.json values
- Shopware 6.2.x compability
- Shopware 6.1.x compability
- added configuaration option to enable the plugin in each subshop
- if you are running Shopware 6.0.x, please uninstall the plugin before updating the shop to 6.1.x. after shopware update you can install the new version of the plugin
you will not loose the shippingfree info on the articles (these are provided by shopware itself), if you modified the plugin configuration or text snippets you might need to adjust these again.
Link to shipping costs is removeable in configuration
First Version with Snippets functionality