- Version 1.2.1
- Last update 18 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.
5.5.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.7
Shopware Multivendor Marketplace will transform your Shopware store into a complete marketplace. With this, any customer can become a seller and can sell their products on the store. A seller has to register for creating the seller profile at the marketplace. The seller can manage seller profile, seller products, seller orders. Customer can review the seller as per his/her experience with that particular seller.
Follow the User Guide: https://webkul.com/blog/shopware-multi-vendor-marketplace/
Contact us over skype: https://bit.ly/Akeneo-Shopware-Pimcore
Here the admin can manage these things:
Seller Product auto-approval:
With this module, the admin can set the option for product approval. If the admin will set the approval as "yes" then the seller's products will auto-approve.
Admin can define the Commission Management for the seller. Admin can set the commission for all the seller. When the product will be purchased, admin can earn the profit as a commission.
Here is the commission type that the admin can set.
The admin can set the commission as a percentage. Let us say the admin has set the commission 20% and there is a seller S1 and his/her product(P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD and admin will get 20 USD as commission.
Now the admin can approve/disapprove the seller from the backend. For it, the admin has to navigate to Customer -> Marketplace -> Sellers. In this configuration, the admin can approve the single or multiple sellers.
In this grid, the admin can see all the products created by the sellers at the Marketplace. Here the admin can edit the seller's products.
In this grid, the admin can see the orders created by the customers at the Marketplace. The admin can see the details of the orders created by customers.
Here the seller can manage these things:
After login to the seller dashboard, the seller can manage his/her marketplace profile. The seller can manage these things:
- Seller profile picture
- Short profiles
- Shop Name
- Twitter Id
- Facebook Id
The seller can see all the products created by him. The seller can edit the products.
The seller can add new products. The seller can manage the product name, manufacturer details, description, images, categories, and more options.
The seller can manage the order here. The seller can see all the orders created by the vendors.
- Our Shopware multi-vendor marketplace module is compatible with Shopware 5.5.
- We provide three months extra support with module purchase.
- The module will not work with the lower and higher version of Shopware.
- For any query, you can raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- Customer can become the seller
- Manage seller profile Manage seller products
- The seller can create and edit the products
- The seller can manage the orders
- Admin can set the commission
- Admin can set commission type (percentage)
- Seller info on the product page
- Public seller profile having all the information about the seller
- How many seller and customers does this marketplace support? With the Shopware multi-vendor marketplace module multiple sellers can register themselves as a seller.
- How many products can the seller list? The seller can list unlimited products.
- Can the seller create customer accounts? The seller itself is a customer, so the seller cannot create customer accounts.
- Can seller manage the seller profile? Yes, the seller can manage the seller profile.
- Does the extension code encoded/encrypted or can we customize it? The code is fully open and you can customize it as per the requirement.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolle Idee, aber an der Qualität der Umsetzung hapert es
Bedauerlicherweise sind in den Templates keine Snippets verwendet => es ist nichts übersetzt und auch nicht übersetzbar.
Es wurden zwar Blöcke im Template gesetzt, aber deutlich zu wenig. Wir würden z.B. gerne Attribute einfügen, was Code-Technisch nicht schwer wäre, da die Shopware API, die intern verwendet wird, diese Felder auch vearbeiten würde, aber im Template gibt es keine einfache Möglichkeit einzelne Felder oder das Formular zu erweitern (ein großer Block).
Für meinen Geschmack steckt auch zu viel Logik in den Controllern, das hätte schon besser gekapselt werden können.
The plugin can be installed in two ways, from the command line and plugin manager in the backend.
Installation by command:
1 - Go to your Shopware installation root directory and run this command -
./bin/console sw:plugin:install WebkulMarketplace
2 - After the installation process, run this command to clear the cache -
./bin/console sw:cache:clear --env=prod
Developer mode -
./bin/console sw:cache:clear --env=dev
3 - To activate the plugin run this command
./bin/console sw:plugin:activate WebkulMarketplace
Manual installation from the plugin manager:
1 - Goto the plugin manager by navigating Shopware backend - Configuration -> Plugin Manager
2 - Click on the installed link on the left side menu in the plugin manager
3 - Check the plugin in the uninstalled category and then click on the install button
4 - After successful installation, click on the open button and activate it, and then configure the module as per your need.
If the plugin is not listed, then first clear cache and then run the command below and then try again -
Fixed issues in version 1.2.0
* Updates for multi-stop configuration
* Compatible with Shopware 5.6.6
+ Added admin menus for marketplace
+ Admin will have seller, seller product and seller order list
+ Admin can approve and disapprove seller
* Resolved price value issue
+ Plugin configuration updated for multishop
* Compatibility with 5.6.1
* Resolved pagination issue
* Resolved item number format issue
* Added some events to remove unnecessary data
- Resolved some minor issues regarding installation.
- Removed the "Fixed commission type".