Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Christian Kilian
- Support available in:
- Order number: webse84856279509
- Manufacturer: Christian Kilian
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 13 Jul 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Delivery note
- Cancellation invoice
- Further internal documents possible
With this plugin, product variants are displayed on the invoice, delivery note and other documents. With Shopware 6.2.x, these variants are not shown in the order overview or on documents; the variant can only be determined via detours.
Installation takes place via the plugin manager
- Upload the plugin to the plugin manager (Settings> System> Plugins)
- Click on the 3 points and install the plugin
- Now click on the Activate button
- Click on the 3 dots again and open the configuration
- Finally, the shop cache must be cleared and the additional fields (Catalogs> Product> Additional fields) filled.
Info: Up to Shopware 6.1.6 the cache has to be set manually, delete the following folder in the Shopware installation directory: / var / cache / prod_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Alternatively, there is the "ACRIS Cache" plugin in the community store.
The installation is now complete!