Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Wesionaire GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Wesio31587423348
- Manufacturer: Wesionaire GmbH
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 5 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
- Divide properties into categories and give them a header
- Assign properties to certain categories
- Logical sorting of categories
- Hide or suppress certain properties
The aim of every shop owner is to increase the conversion rate in his shop and give customers the best shopping experience possible. For the homepage, category pages and shopping worlds an immense effort is often made. On the article detail page, however, all product properties have been displayed in a more or less unloving table so far. Logical sorting was also not possible as well. But it is the article detail page that significantly influences the conversion rate on which the end customer ultimately makes his final purchase decision.
The "Group, arrange and hide properties of articles on product detail page" plugin enables you to divide article properties into self-defined categories and provide them with a header. The display order of the categories as well as the individual properties within a category can be sorted. This creates a clearly structured picture for the customer and also an optical enhancement of the product detail page. Only the properties assigned to a category are displayed for each category. All other properties are hidden / suppressed.
Structure your article detail page and offer your customers the best possible shopping experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there cases in which the default table is displayed? Yes, if none of the product's properties have been assigned to a group.
- Can the appearance of the tables be changed? The plugin was programmed in such a way that it uses the table design of the template and thus ensures a consistent design in the shop. If you do not like the table representation, this can be adjusted by us or your agency.
- What about properties which are not assigned to any group? Properties without any group assignment will not be displayed. You can use that to hide certain properties. If you do not want this behavior, just add these properties to a new group called "miscellaneous".
- Bugfix: The templates files of the product comparison plugin will not be tried to be loaded if the plugin is not installed.
- Bugfix: Include a new check if products are selected for comparison before trying to fetch them.
- Bugfix: missing properties when using product streams as cross selling
- Adds support for cross selling product comparisions
- Now compatible with the "A Simple Product Compare plugin for Shopware 6" plugin from "Friends of Shopware"
First release community store