Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: Wesionaire GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Wesio40198016163
- Manufacturer: Wesionaire GmbH
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 19 Jan 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.7.5
- Notification by email for sold out customer requested products + article number
- Additional conversions on sold out items
- More individual and faster customer approach
- Managing large assortments without inventory
Get a notification as well whenever a customer signs up for the "product availability notification".
Sends an e-mail to specified e-mail addresses when one of your customers signs up for the article notification of a sold out article.
In many online shops, customers can now enter their email address for sold out items. As soon as the desired item is back in stock, the customer will be informed of the new availability of the item. In this way, shop operators can generate additional conversions without active marketing and lead customers back to the shop. However, this model only works for active assortments that are repeatedly reordered by the retailer / manufacturer. There are also two weak points in this chain:
- The shop owner does not know how many customers have registered for a sold out item and may not be able to reorder the correct amount.
- For dealers in particular, there are hundreds of items from almost every manufacturer that a dealer does not want to have in stock and which consequently cannot be reordered.
With the "shop operator email notification" you will receive an email notification about the email address entered by the customer and the item number in which the customer is interested.
You can then either reorder this item or contact the customer whether he or she would like to order this item directly. This means that even small retailers can display large assortments in the web shop without the retailer having to have all items in stock.
IMPORTANT! In order for the plugin to work, the e-mail notification function must be activated for all desired articles. This can easily be done manually using multiple changes (https://i.imgur.com/S2A7zuU.png) or automatically using a cron job.
If a function / integration you want is not available at the moment, we look forward to your message. The same applies to the compatibility with other plugins.
Phone: 089 58808350 Email: email@example.com
We would also like to invite you to take a look at our other plugins:
- Properties information texts - e.g. operating instructions, dimensions, assembly instructions, user manual: https://store.shopware.com/en/wesio88840536733/property-notices/display-of-informational-texts-e.g.-operating-instructions-dimensions-assembly-instructions-user-manual.html
- WhatsApp Live Chat & Share / Share function Dektop & Mobile: https://store.shopware.com/en/wesio32618723133/whatsapp-live-chat-sharing-dektop-mobile.html
- Grouping, arranging and hiding properties on the item / product detail page: https://store.shopware.com/en/wesio55864755897/group-arrange-and-hide-properties-of-articles-on-product-detail-page.html
2. Install our plugin (Plugin installation guide)