Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Wesionaire GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Wesio55864755897
- Manufacturer: Wesionaire GmbH
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 18 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.7.2
- Divide properties into categories and give them a header
- Assign properties to certain categories
- Logical sorting of categories and properties within a category
- Hide or suppress certain properties
The aim of every shop owner is to increase the conversion rate in his shop and give customers the best shopping experience possible. For the homepage, category pages and shopping worlds an immense effort is often made. On the article detail page, however, all product properties have been displayed in a more or less unloving table so far. Logical sorting was also not possible as well. But it is the article detail page that significantly influences the conversion rate on which the end customer ultimately makes his final purchase decision.
The "Group, arrange and hide properties of articles on product detail page" plugin enables you to divide article properties into self-defined categories and provide them with a header. The display order of the categories as well as the individual properties within a category can be sorted. This creates a clearly structured picture for the customer and also an optical enhancement of the product detail page. Only the properties assigned to a category are displayed for each category. All other properties are hidden / suppressed.
Structure your article detail page and offer your customers the best possible shopping experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there cases in which the standard table is displayed? Yes, if at least one property of an article has not been assigned to a category, the normal standard table is displayed for this article.
- Can the appearance of the tables be changed? The plugin was programmed in such a way that it uses the table design of the template and thus ensures a consistent design in the shop. If you do not like the table representation, this can be adjusted by us or your agency.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Ein sehr wertvolles und funktionelles Plugin, insbesondere wenn man mit vielen Eigenschaften arbeitet.
Dieses Plugin hat unseren Shop wesentlich aufgewertet. Genau danach hatten wir gesucht. Nach der Installation wollte das Plugin nicht funktionieren. Wir wendeten uns an den Support der sehr schnell, freundlich und hilfsbereit antwortete. Nach 2 Emails war der Fehler gefunden und der Anbieter hat sogar ein Update für die Kompatibilität mit einem anderem Plugins in Form eines Updates veröffentlicht. Wir können das Plugin und den Service nur hoch loben.
- NEW: Title can be translated now
Now compatible with Shopware 5.7 and PHP 8
- Now compatible with the "More tabs for the article detail pages (own tabs, properties, downloads, and more)" plugin from digitalwert GmbH.
First release Shopware Community Store