Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Wesionaire GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Wesio66899854315
- Manufacturer: Wesionaire GmbH
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 22 Jan 2021
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
- NEW: Share + Inquiry buttons for the product detail page
- Opening Hours: You can set on which weekdays/hours the Chat Badge will be displayed. Avoid getting messages during the night!
- Individual as you are: We offer a lot of customization. Upload a picture, write a sample message,...
- Subshop & language shops? Supported! You can configure the Chat Badge for each shop individually and we over the possibility to translate all texts with snippets
- Mobile&Desktop support: You can also use the Chat-Badge on your desktop computer thanks to WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp LiveChat-Badge + Sharing-Button for Shopware 6
We operate an online shop ourselves, but are also on the road to visit local retailers or bound by customer calls, so we could not always respond to live chat requests on our website immediately. With conventional website chat tools, customers were immediately gone after 2-3 minutes without an answer and no longer reachable for us. With the WhatsApp chat function, you get the personal mobile phone number of your customers and can even reply after hours. In addition, it offers you the opportunity to clarify inquiries that you cannot immediately answer (e.g., requests only could be answered by the manufacturer or a specialist in your company), and then later to answer the customer. It’s also possible also to send pictures. More service is not possible!
Ideally, you use the Whats App chat version for the desktop so that you can conveniently respond via keyboard. If you are not currently on the PC, you have the synchronized chat on your mobile.
Due to technical restrictions by WhatsApp it is not possible to offer the whole chat on your website. We try to get the best experience possible for your customers by enabling an easy way to chat with you over Whats App on any device. Get a free 30 day trail version and check it our yourself!
This plugin does not cover the WhatsApp business api.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this plugin compatible with WhatsApp Business? Of course, our plugin also works with the WhatsApp Business Version and for smaller companies, use is 100% free. This business version can be downloaded here https://www.whatsapp.com/business/. And a little tip from our side: With the free app from Altus you can use WhatsApp Business with several employees directly on the desktop and can always hand over the chat to the right employee. https://www.electronjs.org/apps/altus
- Does WhatsApp (Business) also have to be included if the company uses the business version but does not look for renewed contact with the customer, does not "label" him or does he save the data? You should answer the query with "yes" if you e.g. provide the option in your online shop that you can contact customers via WhatsApp Business.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Fantastischer Service, schnelle Problemlösung, zuverlässige Kommunikation. Und...super Plugin!
1. Follow this guide to install the plugin https://docs.shopware.com/en/shopware-6-en/settings/plugins
2. After installtion, click on the three circles next to the plugin and then on 'configure'.
3. You can translate all text using snippets https://docs.shopware.com/en/shopware-6-de/settings/snippets
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! email@example.com
- Please double check the plugin's settings after installing this update.
- NEW: change the visibility settings for the share and inquiry button.
- The "text below" field now support HTML content.
- Bugfix: The collapsed badge does not block page elements anymore.
- Bugfix: Cookie settings have been deleted after opening the chat window again
- Compatibility with version 6.2
- fix: colour setting did not work properly
- NEW: "Share via WhatsApp" button can be displayed on the product page.
- NEW: "WhatsApp-Inquiry" button can be displayed on the product page.
First release Shopware 6