- Support by: Woobit Studios UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Support available in:
- Order number: Woob784569662505
- Manufacturer: Woobit Studios UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 16 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0
- Display various time limited messages in a planned way
- Specify the target time zone and start and end point to ensure your content will be delivered in the right place in the right time
- Declare time contraints on element level to combine time independent limits on your different layouts and store fronts
This Shopware 6 plugin lets you show time frame based messages to your customers with a new shopping world time-based text element.
Exemplary use cases
Show in a managed and planned way your…
- special offers and event messages:
- “Upcoming: NEXT WEEK – HALLOWEEN Week with Discounts”
- “This Week’s Event: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN DAYS with 10% Discount on Everything”
- vacation times:
- “We are having Vacations and are back on First of Octobre”
- advertisement in your page via the HTML Editor for a limited time
After the installation, there will be a new block “Time-based text”, as well as a new element “Time-based text” available in your Shopping Experience Layout Editor.
In the time-based text element settings you can choose the time frame that your content will be displayed for your customers. You have full control above the target time zone here, too. Further, you can set the margins of your element in the layout.
Attention: Set the margins of your block where you use the text-based element to zero (top: 0, right: 0, bottom: 0, left: 0) to avoid unwanted spacings while it is hidden from the shop view. Simply set the element’s margins with the time-based text configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my text does not appear in the specified time? Review if you are in the correct language version of your viewed layout, since you can specify text-based text settings individually for every language.
- Can the customer read a future or past time-based message by changing his device time manually? To ensure that the message will be delivered only in your specified time frames, the calculation of the display time occurs on the server-side. This prevents a customer from seeing messages in a not allowed way.
- Something unexpected happened, how can i receive help? Please write us a support ticket, and we will help you. If you found a bug we will fix it as soon as possible, too. We appreciate your help to improve this plugin!
- Would you integrate my feature into your plugin in a next version? We highly appreciate that you give us feedback and improvement ideas. Depending on the extend of an improvement, we estimate to create a follow-up plugin or a small change on the existing plugin. Feel free to write us a message via our contact form. Thank you!