The Zeo Get Notified plugin boosts your conversions by allowing customers to subscribe to back in stock notifications. Present a subscription form on product detail pages when a product is out of stock so visitors can subscribe to get notified when the needed quantity is back in stock. This makes your visitors commit to your store and come back later to make a purchase instead of going somewhere else.
You are in control when the stock subscription form gets displayed, set the minimal stock threshold to allow negative stock values and decide if you want to use the configured stock or the real available stock. This plugin makes use of standard Shopware 6 elements to fully blend into your themes. With a cherry on the pie, you also can get insights into who subscribed for stock notifications via the administration Marketing tab.
- Automated back in stock mails.
- Allow your customers to commit to your store.
- Get extra conversions without active marketing.
- Get customers back to your store.
- Create extra touchpoints for customer interaction.
- Product stock subscription form on the product detail page with email and quantity.
- Email availability detection, the email form is hidden when a customer is logged in.
- Automated notification emails when the, by a customer desired product, quantity is back in stock.
- A Configurable stock threshold to allow negative or positive stock margins.
- Option to use available stock instead of absolute stock.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super plugin and a good extension for your shopware 6 platform.
Extract the zip file in the custom/plugins folder or use the Shopware plugin manager, install and activate the plugin using the command line or via the plugin overview in the administration. Once installed and activated correctly you can access the plugin configuration to configure when the subscription form shows up on the product detail page.
Navigate to Marketing > Stock subscribers for an overview of which visitors are subscribed to your product stock in which sales channel, to gain insight into customer engagement.
Version 1.1.5# 1.1.5
- v22.214.171.124 compatibility update
Version 1.1.4# 1.1.4
- Small patch to template file
Version 1.1.3# 1.1.3
- Added compatibility with CSRF-mode AJAX
- Removed debug dependencies
- Patch for invalid production dependency.
- Small style fix to notify button to match 'Add to cart'-button style.
- Added Stock subscription form to listing and search page results.
- Added minimalStockThreshhold to shouldNotifySubscriber condition in the StockSubscriptionService to only notify stock subscribers when the minimal stock threshold is reached.
- Added some margin under subscription form for better presentation on product detail page.
Version 1.0.1# 1.0.1
- Compatibility fixes for Shopware 6.1.0-rc3
Version 1.0.0# 1.0.0
- First version of the Zeo Get Notified for Shopware 6