Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: zeobv
- Support languages:
- Order number: zeobv82482397379
- Manufacturer: zeobv
- Version: 1.4.0
- Last update: 20 Feb 2021
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Automated back in stock mails.
- Allow your customers to commit to your store.
- Get extra conversions without active marketing.
- Get customers back to your store.
- Create extra touchpoints for customer interaction.
- Product stock subscription form on the product detail page with email and quantity.
- Email availability detection, the email form is hidden when a customer is logged in.
- Automated notification emails when the, by a customer desired product, quantity is back in stock.
- A Configurable stock threshold to allow negative or positive stock margins.
- Option to use available stock instead of absolute stock.
The Zeo Get Notified plugin boosts your conversions by allowing customers to subscribe to back in stock notifications. Present a subscription form on product detail pages when a product is out of stock so visitors can subscribe to get notified when the needed quantity is back in stock. This makes your visitors commit to your store and come back later to make a purchase instead of going somewhere else.
You are in control when the stock subscription form gets displayed, set the minimal stock threshold to allow negative stock values and decide if you want to use the configured stock or the real available stock. This plugin makes use of standard Shopware 6 elements to fully blend into your themes. With a cherry on the pie, you also can get insights into who subscribed for stock notifications via the administration Marketing tab.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 5 reviews:
Macht was soll
Das PlugIn macht was es soll und eine Antwort vom Support kam auch sehr schnell.
Die Funktion sollte in keinem Shop fehlen.
Quick support, great plugin
We planned to use the plugin in combination with the SwagCmsExtension plugin from Shopware. Unfortunately it didn't work with the plugin so we created a support ticket and 3 days later they made published an update with support for the SwagCmsExtension plugin. Thanks again!
Amazing extension and mindblowing fast support
Amazing extension and mindblowing fast support, we needed to exclude one of our products from the Email when available function so we asked if they were planing such update, they didn´t but they implemented the requested feature within 24 hours.
Thank you so much for the kind words Giacomo, happy to help!
Super Plugin, super Support!
Toll, dass sich Gydo die Mühe gemacht hat und mit dem Plugin die derzeit leider fehlende Funktion in Shopware 6 ausgleicht!
Vielen Dank für den super schnellen und kompetenten Support!
Thanks for your nice words. Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any questions ;)
Super plugin and a good extension for your shopware 6 platform.
Extract the zip file in the custom/plugins folder or use the Shopware plugin manager, install and activate the plugin using the command line or via the plugin overview in the administration. Once installed and activated correctly you can access the plugin configuration to configure when the subscription form shows up on the product detail page.
Navigate to Marketing > Stock subscribers for an overview of which visitors are subscribed to your product stock in which sales channel, to gain insight into customer engagement.
Version 1.4.0- Added compatibility with SwagCmsExtensions
Version 1.3.7- Added compatibility with disabled CSRF-protection
Version 1.3.6- Updated notify command exit code.
Version 1.3.5- Solved issue with quantity-selection field when a max purchase is configured
Version 1.3.4- Patched issue where product basic information wouldn't appear if no custom fields would be configured.
Version 1.3.3- Added try catch to notification handler to avoid dead-lock in scheduler queue
Version 1.3.2- Improved entity definition
- Fixed rich snippet error
Version 1.3.0- Added option to disable the stock subscriber from on product level
Version 1.2.4- Patch to apply product data inheritance and translations to mail templates
Version 1.2.3- Minor patch to mail service
Version 1.2.2- Added support for inherited product data
Version 1.2.1- PHP 7.3 compatibility patch
- Google analytics compatibility patch
Version 1.2.0# 1.2.0
- Added configuration option to automatically remove stock subscriber information once all notifications have been send
- Added "Show details" context action
- Added stock subscriber details modal to view which products a stock subscriber is subscribed to
Version 1.1.6# 1.1.6
- Patch for deprecation of getSearchResults function.
Version 1.1.5# 1.1.5
- v18.104.22.168 compatibility update
Version 1.1.4# 1.1.4
- Small patch to template file
Version 1.1.3# 1.1.3
- Added compatibility with CSRF-mode AJAX
- Removed debug dependencies
- Patch for invalid production dependency.
- Small style fix to notify button to match 'Add to cart'-button style.
- Added Stock subscription form to listing and search page results.
- Added minimalStockThreshhold to shouldNotifySubscriber condition in the StockSubscriptionService to only notify stock subscribers when the minimal stock threshold is reached.
- Added some margin under subscription form for better presentation on product detail page.
Version 1.0.1# 1.0.1
- Compatibility fixes for Shopware 6.1.0-rc3
Version 1.0.0# 1.0.0
- First version of the Zeo Get Notified for Shopware 6