This plugin is available for Shopware 6
With the Bundle Builder you can give your customer the possibility to put together his own set of a chosen articles from your collection. Your customer can then choose from a fixed amount of assigned products.
Your customer can put together…
… his own chocolates for his chocolate box.
… his own Christmas baubles for his Christmas baubles-set.
… his own new year’s rockets for his Pyro Set.
… his own jams for his breakfast-box.
… his own Finger food Box out of mozzarella sticks, Emmentaler wedges and chicken wings.
What is the plugin able to do?
The Plugin gives your customer a box in which he can select from a variety of different articles that he can also buy separately in your shop.
These products should have similar prices, due to the fixed price of the box which does not depend on the added products.
The stocks of the items in the box will be updated after the purchase.
Sold products will not be displayed in the configurator.
What is the plugin not able to do?
Calculate the price of the box depending on the selected products.
To display articles in the set that are not purchasable in the shop.
You have suggestions, questions or you need more functions? Contact us. We are always interested to improve the quality and functionality of our plugins on the basis of the feedback of the community.
Install the Plugin as usually via the Shopware Community Store.
1. Create a Bundle Article:
Add a new normal article. The Bundle will use the pictures, the title and the price from that article.
2. Assign the articles for the Bundle to that article:
In the Free Text Field section of the Bundle article you can now connect that Bundle article with the articles which you want to be part of the Bundle.
3. Set the size of the Bundle:
In the same section you have to choose the size of the Bundle. Meaning you have to decide how many articles can be in one set. If you would sell crayons, for example, and you would set the size to 10, your customer could only put 10 crayons in his set.
- freetextfield DB models wouldn't get regenerated when uninstalling the plugin. This would cause errors in the shopware backend.
- freetextfields created by the plugin will be disabled when the plugin is disabled
- freetextfields created by the plugin will be deleted when the plugin is uninstalled
- Raised the last compatible shopware version to support all of 5.6.x
- removed debug output from "My Orders" page
- Raised the last compatible shopware version to support all of 5.5.x