Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Solution Thinker
- Support available in:
- Order number: Ace3680838525917
- Manufacturer: Solution Thinker
- Version: V 2.0.0
- Last update: 11 Feb 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
- Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl & index pages on their website.
A robots.txt file is a file on your site that allows you to deny search engines access to certain files and folders. You can use it to block Google’s (and other search engines) bots from crawling certain pages on your site.
make it easy for search engine ‘bots’ to explore its most important pages. Having a well-structured robots.txt file in place will help direct those bots to the pages you want them to index (and avoid the rest).
What is a robots.txt file and do I need to worry about it?
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sinnvolle Ergänzung für jeden Shop
Das Plugin funktioniert einwandfrei, der Support ist nicht zu toppen!
Installation manualInstallation Manual:
1.Download the plugin.a
2.Install the plugin under "Configuration" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install".
3.After installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross.
4.Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the shop.
5.Go to Items Click Robots.txt Generator.