This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Increase your sales - reduce the checkout friction, open up new markets with key local payment methods such as Google Pay, Sofort or Klarna Invoice.
- Efficient and future-proof - always up to date with the latest innovations in in the payment landscape
- Simplified accounting - Customised payouts with detailed dashboards and reports.
- Reduce risk - With our smart fraud system using a combined rule based system and machine learning you will block fraudsters, not shoppers.
- One system, one partner and one contract for all payments worldwide, no long-term contract.
- Geared towards growth:
- Global acquiring: Local payment processing around the globe
- Data-driven payment optimization
- Accept all major payment methods like Credit Cards, Google Pay, iDeal, Klarna,
- Real-time fraud prevention
- Better customer experiences:
- 3D Secure 2 authentication native
- Optimized checkouts
- Operational Excellence and Security:
- Plug-in supported in-house
- All consolidated payment data in one report
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certified
- Fully PSD2 Compliant
Simplify your payment processes with the Adyen Shopware 5 Payments plugin, which gives you a competitive advantage. Our in-house built integration gives you access to a global all-in-one payment platform. Accept all major global and local payment methods, quickly expand into new markets and channels, and reduce your fraud. We'll take care of your payments so you can spend more time running your business.
Reduce operational time
The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronized so that you can view summaries of transactions in Shopware and switch to Adyen for detailed reports. The plugin is developed in such a way that almost no configuration efforts are needed on the Shopware panel. The configuration on the Shopware side focuses exclusively on the connection between Shopware and Adyen. All other preferable configurations, for example the configuration of the available payment methods, can be made in the Adyen account itself.
Adyen customers: Uber, Spotify, Mango, Swarovski, Zalando, eBay.
- No plugin or setup fee
- No additional fees to update the plugin
- 24/7 Support at no additional cost
This plugin enables Adyen's payment methods in Shopware's checkout but there's no settings page in the administration panel to configure them.
Installation is straightforward and detailed documentation can be found here: https://docs.adyen.com/plugins/shopware-5.
1. Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
2. Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, see Applying for a Live Account
3. While you are waiting for your live account credentials, you can start integrating into your test account:
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us https://www.adyen.com/contact/sales?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
Please feel free to contact our partner manager Sascha (email@example.com) directly for commercial support.
Removed customer ID from shopperinfo payload
Changed order completed state
Improvements to error handling on test API button
Improve exception logging
Refund using original PSP
offer_closed notification handling
Event for order restore
Payment methods cache
Live/Test config values
Version 1.4.1Supported payment methods
- Google Pay