Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Increased conversion
- Continuous optimisation
- Fast and easy to deploy
"Free webinar" - Boost your conversion-rate with the AI-powered Apptus-Plugin by more than 10%
Join our webinar and get an initial overview within 45 minutes how artificial intelligence and Machine Learning can help to improve the performance of your Shopware-Shop. Learn more about how we help you to expose the right products, how we improve your onsite search and your realtime recommendations. https://www.apptus.com/resources/shopware-webinar
AI-Powered eCommerce optimisation
Apptus eSales is redefining online merchandising. It is enabling some of the world’s leading retailers to dramatically improve sales performance, reduce cost, and drive organisational efficiency.
With the release of Apptus eSales for Shopware, the functionality of Apptus eSales is now even easier and faster to implement and configure with Shopware. Apptus eSales for Shopware deploys Apptus eSales capabilities through a plugin for Shopware. This enables online retailers to simplify and shorten the integration of Apptus eSales into their system, which leads to less maintenance and lower integration risks. The offer is relevant for new Apptus eSales customers using Shopware, and for existing customers who choose to switch to Shopware.
SEARCH - Personalised, relevant Tailor your search results to match each customer's needs. Apputs eSales is the only eCommerce search solution that delivers true personalisation, by automatically adjusting product exposure across products, content and promotions - in real time.
NAVIGATION - Product discovery - redefined Apptus eSales automatically adjusts the order of filters, and sorts orders and product ranks on category pages. It uses the customer behavioural feedback loop, AI and machine learning, so no manual analysis and administration is required.
RECOMMENDATIONS - Perfect cross-sells, every timeApptus eSales has a recommendation algorithm for every step of each customer's journey - from home page personalisation and product cross-sells to category and shopping intent, search relevance and basked upsells.
APPTUS CLOUD - Business spelled EASYApptus eSales deliveres all the speed and efficiency of a best-of-breed cloud environment, while meeting the most demanding security and performance requirements.
UNIFIED - Automated, predictive merchandisingAvailable as a unified solution or in modular form, Apptus eSales enables automated, predictive merchandising that works across search, navigation, recommendations, content and more to display the right products in the right context at the right time.
The plugin empowers you with Apptus eSales capabilities
In retail whole-site personalisation is the Holy Grail but, in truth, only a few solutions only take you so far. To convert interest into hard sales you need a solution that works across all product assortments, a unified solution that adapts to customer behaviour across all interactions... across search, navigation, recommen- dations, content and campaigns. By combining predictive analysis with real-time decisioning, Apptus eSales completes your eCommerce platform and takes the guess work out of online merchandising.
It personalises product assortments across all screen real-estate and marketing campaigns, delivering unrivalled customer experiences. Welcome to the future! Contact Florian Lüft firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +49 177 25 81 173
This plugin enables an efficient integration of Apptus eSales into Shopware. Please contact Apptus for further information about Apptus eSales, license-agreement and licence-model and to get installation instructions.
- Faster product updates by concatenated export files
- Replaced database supplier search with panel request
- Added configuration to add parent categories to category search results
- Added locale to category export
- Fixed query for inactive articles for configuration "Do not show on sale products that are out of stock"
- Optimized product name search
- Generalized search attributes
- Skip Apptus for not supported product stream conditions
- Added product URL to export
- Added Apptus category sorting to mobile menu
- Fix customer group prices for flyout
- Skip Apptus for product streams
- Filter empty categories in search flyout
Version 3.0.1Multiple configurator group names, DB inconsistencies during export, invalid customergroup keys
- Fixed errors in behavior tracking
- On installation reduces cache time for listing in http cache
- 2-step process for plugin activation to avoid empty listings before initial sync
- Fixed error in sitemap.xml
- Sorting of categories is now configurable
- Automatically fix typos during search
- Search Flyout is now rendered in JS (much faster)
- Fixed transliteration of umlauts (iconv is not deterministic)
- Article properties are now available in search
- Article property translations are now handled correctly