This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Borucinski Grafix
- Support available in:
- Order number: bogx181890827533
- Manufacturer: Borucinski Grafix
- Version: 3.0.0
- Last update: 12 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.8
Article variants should no longer be hidden and only visible by selecting the options in the product detail page for shop visitors and search engines. Shopware generates a list of variants from attribute groups and attribute options. can be long and contain valuable information in very specific configurations. The "Variants Listing" plugin allows you to determine whether and in what order the desired variants in the product overview (in the so-called "Shopware Listing") should be displayed exactly at the point of the main product and linked with the product detail page. Thus, you bring certain (more to be advertised) product configurations from the "hiding place" to the shop front and thus improve the conversion rate of these otherwise hidden variants."List variants" can be very useful if your assortment is to be presented more broadly. In the demo shop we show a possible application for drinks, which are offered in various quantities - here, the base prices are spent correctly. Another case in the demo shop is fashion items. Present pockets in all available colors that would otherwise be "hidden" in the variants.
if you need this plugin for the Shopware version 5.1.x, please use in your Shopware account the correct plugin version (version 2.0.0), which is compatible with SW 5.1.x.
The following functions are available
- Pro variant Display in the product overview on / off
- Define the order in the display for each variant
- Automatic output of complete variant names (with "additional text" as in the shopping cart)
Special features / advantages
- Hidden variants at the shopfront list
- Linking of variants with detail pages
- Thereby increasing the SEO relevance for variants
- Language support
Standardized or automated installation via the plugin manager.
After successful installation, the plugin is ready for use - in the variant listing you will see the additional "Bogx" columns whose function is well explained on the pictures here in the Shopware store.
The presentation of the variants in the front-end listing takes over your design settings from the active theme.
In the variant view, it may happen that the click on the checkbox does not immediately have an effect. Please try again.
MAJOR UPDATE from Shopware Release 5.4.x
1. All variants marked for listing are considered in the following actions:
- Paging or Infinite Scrolling
2. SEO links (if created with our plugin "SEO for variants") are considered in the listing.
Consideration of the filter function of shopware
The accidental error when saving the variant visibility in the previous version 2.9.4 has been fixed.
Consideration of the default setting > Storefront > SEO/Router settings > Remove category ID from URL (yes/no). If "no" the category ID's will be appended to the articles and variants links and the detail page will remain in the current category path. This increases usability if products are spread over several categories.
Version 2.9.3Improved compatibility with third party plugins and / or themes
Version 2.9.2Better compatibility with subshops or multi language shops.
Template optimization for the detail link of the main variant
Extended by Shopware standard buy button: add to basket for variants now possible
pickware stock view bug fixing
DateTime (Double timezone specification) bug fixing
1. Edition in variant listing is optimized,
2. Variants on sale and stock=0 will be not listed
3. Customer rating in variants will be inherited from article
Cache problem fixing by install/deinstall
Debuging and listing update
Edit in variants listing now possible
Shopware 5.2.x and 5.3.x compatibility