- Version 2.2.8
- Last update 17 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Borucinski Grafix
5.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.7
Enhance your Shopware store with 360 ° product animations and allow your customers to see the details of your products in a way that is similar to the behavior in a real shop. That means picking up the product and looking at it from all sides.
The 360 ° product photography was previously reserved for very large e-commerce companies, but there are now quite cheap equipment packages for 360 degrees product photography and also related services have become affordable through progressive automation. We meet this development with our "360 degree viewer".
Developed for fast practice and low maintenance - without input masks around the 360 ° product shots per article (there are at least 24/36 or 72 images per article!) In the shop and to load the database with additional image information.
The 360 ° images (jpg / png image files) are uploaded via FTP - the plugin will automatically detect if an article has these files. Only a few rules must be observed. The respective directory in which 360 ° image series (frame files) are located, must be named with the article number of the affected product. The file names need only be consecutively numbered - no matter which rules. The name itself can be arbitrary and deviate from the article number. That's all and anyway often the case when creating (in post production) of 360 degree shots. So you can take the files from the post production 1: 1, without changing the file name or numbering.
Your 360 degree animation will be displayed in the same place as the product image and is intuitive to use. Whether on a desktop monitor or on a (mobile) touch device, with a mouse or wiping technique, the product is simply turned - left or right around.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 3 reviews:
Läuft problemlos und bereichert unseren Shop
Installation und Einrichtung denkbar einfach.
Email-Support mußten wir nur einmal in Anspruch nehmen (meine Unwissenheit der
neuesn SW-Plugin Struktur) und da gab's innerhalb von 5 Minuten (und das Abends um 21:00) Abhilfe.
Es funktioniert einwandfrei und ist Erstklassig!
Ich kann dieses Plugin und Konrad Borucinski nur empfehlen.
Super Plugin, grossartiger Support
Wir haben einige Plugins getestet. Entweder gab es Fehler oder die Bedienung war nicht brauchbar im Backend. Bei diesem Plugin lief von Anfang an alles gut. Lediglich ein kleines Problem hatten wir wegen Grossschreibung der Dateiendung. Der Support reagierte blitzschnell.
Genau das, was wir gesucht haben
Funktioniert super und der Support antwortet sehr schnell und vor allem hilfreich!
Installation manualStandardized or automated installation via the plugin manager.
1. Create a directory named "360" via FTP at the following location on your shop server:[My Shopware Shop]/themes/Frontend/[My Theme]/frontend/_public/src/img/360
2. The 360° image files together with the folder in which they are stored are to be uploaded via FTP to the "360" directory on the shop server.
3. The folder in which your 360° image files are located should be the same as the article number. If uppercase letters are used in the article number, use them also in the folder name for you - the name of the retention folder must really be the same as the article number.
4. The files in the example folder "EOS5D" are the same as the folder itself. However, it is no longer necessary. The numbering is separated from the name with "_" underscore (article number_1, article number_2 ... article number_24), but it is no longer necessary. It can be a hyphen "-" or none. The plugin sorts the pictures in a natural way. It therefore does not matter whether leading zeros or no leading zeros are used in the numbering.
5. Number of 360° images is basically arbitrary. Good "smooth" 360 degree animations you get from 24 pictures. You can use 24, 25, or 36 or more images. The plugin reads them all without presets. You should only keep in mind that with more pictures the loading time of the animation will be longer - especially if you use larger pictures (from 200 KB per picture).
6. The size of the 360° pictures: so that the loading time remains as low as possible, we recommend to adjust the size of the pictures to the size of the main picture view in the detail page. This view in the default theme is about 600x600px. For this also 600x600 thumbnails are used. This does not mean that they are necessarily "square" images, but: either the image is 600px wide (and the height is below it) or 600px high (and the width is below it). Similarly, your 360 ° images should be scaled. This will give you the most optimal results.
7. New function "ZOOM" (Fullscreen).
The plugin does not have to make size presets for images, they are "inherited" from the main view - i. even if your 360 ° images differ from the recommendation, they are automatically scaled to the size of the main image view (scaled proportionally).
If you also want to achieve good zoom / fullscreen quality, you can also use large images. In our photo camera "EOS5D" example we have used images with 1600x1200 pixels. The pictures are about 150-200 KB. Nevertheless, the loading time of the animation is relatively low - thanks to the new canvas technology in the used jQuery Framework.
New plugin settings for "destination" and "main folder":
1. Destination ("files" or "My Theme").
We recommend to use only "files" from now on. For compatibility reasons with previous plugin versions, you can also select "My Theme" (the default destination in previous versions). If you decide for Shopware's "files" and already have running 360 degree animations in the shop, you can easily move the previous "360" folder (including subfolders and frame files) to "files" via FTP and "Drag&Drop" - it only takes a few seconds.
2. Main folder (default="360")
We recommend as before to name the main folder for all 360 degree animations with "360". However, it is also possible to specify different names for subshops or language shops or names with subfolder names, e.g. 360/en for separate animations for the English language shop.
Two new settings in the plugin configuration:
1. Time between frames. Time in milliseconds between frames or speed of animation. The higher the value the slower the animation.
2. Repeat animation? If yes, the rotation is endless until the user touches the object with the mouse. If no, the object rotates only once.
Improvement of the mobile view.
The folder name for 360° image files can be defined individually in an additional article attribute "360° folder ID".
Here it is necessary that in the Plugin-Config in the lowest setting "Folder name for frames comes from:" ARTICLE ATTRIBUTE is selected.
Please note: The plugin must be reinstalled 1x after the update! Your data will be preserved.
Version 2.2.4Wrong release number fixed
Version 2.2.3PHP 7.0.31 small issue fixing
Version 2.2.2Compatibility with variants. New setting in plugin configuration "Length of article number for the frame files folder". The name of the folder for frame files can be put on the common name for all variants, e.g. SW12345 (main article) SW12345.1 (variant 1) SW12345.2 (variant 2) If "Length of article number for the frame files folder" = 7, the folder is named "SW12345" and the 360 view is also displayed for the variants.
Consideration of the full screen / zoom for mobile devices
Complete revision of the plugin.
1. New (more modern) jQuery framework based on Canvas technology
2. Changeover to the new plugin structure
3. Optimization of handling and configuration
4. New function Zoom / Fullscreen
5. Optional debug protocol/panel
1. Problem mit dem vertikalen Touch-Scrolling auf mobilen Geräten behoben.
2. "Move"-Cursor hinzugefügt, um die intuitive Maus-Bedienung zu verbessern.
3. Firefox Problem mit "Move"-Cursor behoben.