- Version 2.2.3
- Last update 2 Oct 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from coolbax
5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
Highlight the status of orders in color
A clear, simple and clear listing of orders can have a noticeable effect on the processing time. Above all, the status information is crucial. With this plugin, you can easily and individually customize the appearance of the order or shipping status. Font color and background color can be changed using hexadecimal color codes.
The advantages are apparent. On the one hand, orders which are ready for delivery can be recognized more quickly. Furthermore, errors in batch processing, e.g. B. when filtering various orders, are easier to recognize. Orders, which are not yet to be sent, are quickly recognized and can be removed from the selection.
On the other hand, you can better recognize orders that require post-processing, eg. B reminder, partial payments, partial deliveries etc.
Features & Benefits
- Color representation of the order or shipping status
- Background and font color can be chosen freely
- Preview the change ready to be visible in the plugin settings
- Color representation in the order overview and in the order details (overview)
- faster processing time, by clear listing of the status
- Errors in the selection of ready-to-ship orders can be detected more quickly
- Orders that require post-processing will stand out better
During installation, some statuses are already filled with background and font colors. Of course you can delete and adjust this.
Color change also for subsequently added status
You have one or more order or shipping status which are not in the standard of Shopware? That's not a problem. With this plugin, you can also change status, which, for. For example, by another plugin or by yourself. They are output in the plugin settings under the standard status.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then feel free to visit our manual or write us directly to: email@example.com