This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: clevercommerce
- Order number: cleve53353998580
- Manufacturer: clevercommerce
- Version: 1.1.5
- Last update: 7 Nov 2019
- Plugin available in:
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.7
By clicking the button the item is moved to the wish list without page load.
The button is placed on the item picture.
The button is visible in all item elements.
The plugin runs as a widge.
- Customerrequest: onb detailpage the textmarker shoudlt stay on saved after click
- All sentences are now controlled from plugin instead of before the shopcore.
- Every used words are now wrapped into textblocks so they are editable from the backend.
- Bugfix: minimal bugfix to prevent an ineffective js error on homepage if nothing is added to the note list
- Fallbacksolution: Sometimes it needs to muich time to put an article on the note list. The issue starts if the user clicks to fast and to often on the tonote button. So now there is a fallback link to the normal notelist in this case. Thanks to our customer mr Unger.
- Bugfix: Compatibility to Shopwware < 5.4 fixed
- More stable activation on the detailviewport
- More stable activation after using the browserback button
- Bugfix to prevent a useless second request from emotion slidern.
- Fixed: Buggy display from the checkmark icon at delete from list action
- New function to remove the article from the list./li>
- Code optimizing at the widget controller
- New frontend ajax controller
- In cart Button on the note list
- The normal remind button will work as the new heart button
- If one article is 2 times on one page (cause of sliders or other things) both of them get the active state
- Compatible to Shopware 5.6
Version 1.0.1 - change because of Shopware codereview warning
Initial release for the Shopware Community Store