Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: COMPRA GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Compr20343014872
- Manufacturer: COMPRA GmbH
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 15 Jun 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.7
- Quick and easy ordering with just three clicks (increase conversion rate)
- Instant Checkout (Express Checkout) from the listing, the article detail page or the cart (DSGVO-safe)
- Individual configuration of the presentation in the shop
- Extensive frontend with additional Express Checkout configuration page in the account area of the customer
- Simplified and clearer checkout confirm page for faster order completion
- Own shop page with information about the use of Express Checkout in the shop
- Easy and fast installation
In many online shops, products can only be ordered laboriously with many clicks, inputs and confirmations. The customer often loses the desire to shop and it sometimes comes to order cancellations. Address this problem with the COMPRA Instant Checkout (Express Checkout)!
With our plugin, your shop customers have the opportunity to go from category or product pages to the checkout with just one click and thus quickly and easily order products.
The billing and shipping address as well as the payment method are configured once for the Express Checkout by the customer and then automatically set for each use of Express Checkout – independent of the default billing and shipping address or the payment method.
On the checkout confirm page, the customer only has to confirm the terms and conditions (DSGVO-safe) and complete the order – no annoying clicking through many confirmations or detour through the cart!
Our plugin extends your shop by an extensive frontend, which gives your customers the opportunity to initiate an Instant Checkout at several points in the shop. There is also a new menu entry in the account area, where the customer can configure his Express Checkout. Our plugin also provides a simplified and clearer checkout confirm page for Express Checkout, allowing your customers to get a quicker order completion.
In the backend, as a shop owner in the plugin configuration you habe the option of controlling extensively where in your shop the relevant Express Checkout information should be displayed.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Fixes a problem with the quantity selection for multiple express orders in one session
- The express checkout button is now no longer displayed on the product detail page for sales items (last stock items) with stock = 0