- Version 1.3.2
- Last update 29 Jan 2019
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.2
With the COMPRA suggestion search you can extend the ajax search in your shop with new functionalities.
Thus, not only matching articles are proposed directly when typing a search term, additionally the associated manufacturers and categories of the articles found are listed as well.
The display of the manufacturers and categories is independent of each other and freely configurable.
For example, you can hide manufacturers, but display categories or some other combination - here you can choose how the suggestion search should look like!
Clicking on a category name can optionally redirect to the corresponding category page or the search results page with the selected category as a filter.
An additional "search term filter" may optionally provide the latter possibility with a search icon.
The same settings apply analogously to the manufacturer's links.
All settings can be made per subshop.
Thus, the suggestion search can also be independently activated or deactivated per subshop and adapted differently.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Extension of the ajax search by categories and manufacturers
- Display of categories and manufacturers freely configurable and combinable
- Link the categories optionally to the category page or search results with the category as filter
- Link the manufacturers optionally to the manufacturer page or search results with the manufacturer as filter
- Adapt suggestion search and activate/deactivate per subshop
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super Plugin mit 1A Support
Nach der Umstellung auf Elasticsearch erhielten wir anstatt der gewohnten Suchvorschläge nur eine Fehlermeldung.
Unsere diesbezügliche Supportanfrage wurde innerhalb kürzester Zeit beantwortet und ein entsprechendes Update inkl. Elasticsearch Support veröffentlicht.
Nochmals VIELEN DANK für diesen ausgezeichneten Service.
- download plugin
- install plugin
- configure plugin
- clear cache
Version 1.3.2- Fixes a problem with the LegacyStructConverter
Version 1.3.1- Fixes a problem where categories from other subshops were displayed
Version 1.3.0- Compatibility with the new Shopware 5.2 plugin system
- Fixing a problem with the Elasticsearch
Important: Please reinstall the plugin and set the new plugin setting "Elasticsearch active" correctly so that the Suggestion Search works in combination with the Elasticsearch
Version 1.2.1- Fixes a problem with a call to a shopware method in older shopware versions
- Plugin settings are now configurable per subshop
- Suggestion Search can now be activated or deactivated individually per subshop
- Removed the configurations for the Solr Search
- If there are problems with the update: First just update the plugin in the plugin manager then click on "reinstall"
Version 1.1.2Bugfix: Fixed problem related to Digital Publishing
From now on, it is configurable in the plugin settings, whether a click on the category/manufacturer name will link to the search results or the category/ manufacturer page
Version 1.0.2- Changed an event subscriber to make the plugin compatible with other search plugins
- Bugfix: ajax search didn't work because of the change of the limit parameter in SW-17272 (https://issues.shopware.com/issues/SW-17272)