- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 17 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.7
With the Alphabetical listing filter you can add a new filter to the listing in your shop, which allows your customers to filter for the first letters or characters of the articles.
The plugin adds a new filter clearly visible above the standard filter box, showing the individual first letters of the articles. If you click on one of the first letters, the listing will automatically be filtered according to the corresponding first letter and only articles with this first letter will be displayed.
This filter can be combined with the underlying standard filters.
The representation can be completely adapted to the color scheme of your own shop. In the default setting, non-occurring first letters are hidden, but if you want, the complete alphabet can also be displayed.
A simple way for your customers to filter articles quickly and easily!
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Filter for the first letters of articles in the listing
- Easy maintenance of first letters as article properties
- Plugin creates the first letter filters automatically when installing
- First letter filters will automatically be added/updated when saving an article in the backend (configurable)
• download plugin
• install plugin
• configure plugin
• clear cache