Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: cusati media GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: cusat51449900396
- Manufacturer: cusati media GmbH
- Version: 1.0.7
- Last update: 4 Sep 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.9
- The transfer of ratings via the plugin gives striving online shops the following advantages:
- it’s effortless and always up-to-date because the process is automated
- it’s scalable because the number of articles doesn’t matter
- Functions of data feed for Google reviews:
- ensures the transfer of product reviews between the Shopware shop system and the Google Merchant Center
- user-defined retrieval frequency
- data transfer runs automatically
- after the first time setup the plugin takes over all of the work. Only thing is, that it’s not able to fake reviews for you ;-)
With this clever plugin your article ratings are exported automatically into the Google Merchant Center to show them in Google Shopping ads.
You should amplify your shopping ads with product reviews. By using this plugin this works faster than our copywriter can empty his beer. This has been tested and functions as a quality seal.Our experience as a SEA agency shows that this way you will be one step ahead of your competitors. Amazing!
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfache Handhabung und toller Service!
Tut genau das was es soll und bei Rückfragen wird einem schnell und erfolgreich geholfen!
Vielen Dank für die gute Bewertung!
After you have purchased the plug-in, simply install it with your plug-in manager.
Once the plug-in has been installed, all you have to do is activate the plug-in and configure Cronjob to your individual specifications.
2. Configuration and Use
After the plug-in has been successfully installed, Plug-in Configuration.
The following options can be configured here:
Service Provider for Reviews:
Service Provider for Reviews (if applicable)
This box is optional.
Name of merchant or shop
Select the shop for the base URL here.
This option is important, as reviews are not sub-shop enabled in versions up to Shopware 5.2.x. Here you have the option to export reviews either for the standard shop or for a sub/ language shop.
After you have configured all of these options according to your preferences, open the Cronjobs within the menu Settings -> Default Settings and click on CusatiGoogleReviewFeedCron.
Make sure that Cronjob is Active, and set Interval to your preferred time period (standard: 1 day).
After you have run Cronjos for the first time, the generated feed can be found under:
i.e. in your ‘media’ directory and is ready to export to Google.
Your Shopware page configuration is completed.
Now log in to your Google Merchant Center. Click on ‘Reviews’ in the left section and select “Feeds”.
Create a new data feed with the plus symbol (+). Give it a name and then click on Next.
In the second step, select Planned Export and click on Next.
In the last step, enter CusatiGoogleReviewFeed.xml as the File Name, select your preferences for Frequency and Time. Under File-URL, enter the URL for the Shopware Feed:
By clicking on Save, the feed is now configured and ready to be tested with Export.
You can test whether everything has been correctly processed here and under Diagnosis.
!!! Important - Please be advised that, according to Google, it can take 6 - 8 weeks for your reviews to go online. Google also reserves the right to refuse invalid reviews. !!!
- XSD schema updated to 2.2
- Subshop capability in the form of extra feeds built in
See Settings -> Basic Settings -> System -> Cronjobs.
The "result data" of the "CusatiGoogleReviewFeed" Cronjobs contain the file names of the generated feeds.
The feed of the main shop (ID: 1) is still called "CusatiGoogleReviewFeed.xml".
The feeds of the individual sub/language shops are stored in the same directory as the feed of the main shop and named according to the following scheme:
The Shopware default behavior is that a rating is visible in all shops first.
This has the consequence that the feeds of the individual sub/language shops can contain "multiple" evaluations, since no shop restriction was made for the evaluation(s).
You can set this shop restriction for each rating in the "Assignment" section of the "Shop" dropdown.
- Anonymize names" function improved
- Improved feed compilation